Main Menu

Zarjaz Christmas you lovely Drokkers

Started by IronGraham, 24 December, 2014, 04:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronGraham

Just want to say a merry Christmas to you all, it has been a marvellous year reading 2000 AD and the megazine, hope every here cheer and good 'elf.
We're werewolves not swearwolves

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks Graham, and thanks to everyone on the board for making prog-reading an even greater pursuit than it already is.  This truly is the internet's finest place and I love you all for making it that. Merry Christmas!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Spikes

Aye, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all on here.
Another great year for the prog, and another top year being part of this forum.

Let's see what 2015 brings us, eh?

ZenArcade

Merry Christmas IG and to all of my fellow boarders. It truly is both interesting and great fun on here. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Fungus

Same to you IG and the whole drokking lot of you. Have a zarjaz Christmas and remember to always get your retaliation in first  ;)

Heath C Ackley

And it's a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Creed Clan!
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Pete Wells

I want to snog each and every one of you. Merry Christmas you lovely lot!

Goaty

Merry Christmas creeps! Thank you all for supports over few sad things this year, I drokking love you all!

Professor Bear

Judge Nutmeg

Grugz

he's been! 

have a great pigging out boozed up Christmas with lots of lovely stuff and kids nagging you for batteries.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Hawkmumbler

You know what, sod it. It's 1 in the morning and i've only just finished wrapping. Merry christmass squaxx!

Link Prime

So here it is Merry Christmas, everybody's, er, drinkin rum....

Merry Christmas my fellow boarders, enjoy your fry-up in 6 hours!  ;)

TordelBack

Phew, turkey stuffed and last pressie wrapped, now to see whether Santa might just possibly not have completely finished that whiskey that he insists the kids leave out for him...

A merry mid-winter festival to all you spugs and you punks, you double-yellows and you non-swanks.  May your bellies groan under the strain and your eyelids droop before a single overlong Christmas TV special is over, and may 2015 bring you what you want, what you really really want.