Main Menu

Judge Dredd Qustion Couch Potato

Started by Cyberleader2000, 19 March, 2011, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

ok so im still on cach up with my progs any way I was flicking thro this weaks prog when it arived in the post this morning any way there was a creacher in it and I belive they called it a Couch Potato now what exacley is one of thes things and why is it Illegal to have one.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Batman's Superior Cousin

Slighty off topic here but, how many posts will this topic have? 50? 60? 100?
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

HdE

Cyberleader, you need to STOP WASTING TIME and READ YOUR PROGS NOW!

Honestly, those progs are BEGGING FOR IT. They're clearly sending you the signals that they want you to read them RIGHT NOW, and if you don't hurry up about it, you can bet that one of your friends will jump in and read them before you do!

Sorry everybody... I just couldn't resist...
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Misanthrope

Quote from: HdE on 19 March, 2011, 11:03:03 PM
Cyberleader, you need to STOP WASTING TIME and READ YOUR PROGS NOW!

Honestly, those progs are BEGGING FOR IT. They're clearly sending you the signals that they want you to read them RIGHT NOW, and if you don't hurry up about it, you can bet that one of your friends will jump in and read them before you do!

Sorry everybody... I just couldn't resist...

Maybe the lights will go out, and the prog will ask him to finger it's pages.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

TordelBack

Quote from: HdE on 19 March, 2011, 11:03:03 PM

Great laugh to start the day!   :lol:

Greg M.

Haven't read the new prog yet so dunno the context, but Couch Potatoes were a humanoid vegetable lifeform that became a craze in MC-1. They sat in front of your tv, fed on the radiation emissions and started repeating lines from the shows they watched. Unfortunately, they turned out to have low-level abilities in empathic manipulation and also started feeding on their owners and super-evolving themselves. Introduced by Rennie / Robinson in Prog 1267 (I randomly happened to pick it up for a re-read today.) The original was a great little story, Gordon Rennie really captured that classic 'citizens go fad-crazy' Dredd vibe.

Alski

"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/

red_lichtie

They all got dumped in a hole in the Cursed Earth then flash fried IIRC.