Main Menu

Yeah, but why Dredd?

Started by Richmond Clements, 10 February, 2004, 03:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamboy

I love the whole Bloodline story that seems to be developing, remember Rico's been smashed once in Sector House(IIRC)head cracked, carbon fibre lungs and couple of other patch ups so he's abusing his body early lets hope the head injury doesnt effect him like Rico Mk1...

CU Krestel

Jared Katooie

"Until you remember lots of bad things have happened to Joe, too, over the years - and he never turned bad."

The pit was highly radioactive and it was suggested this may have damaged Rico's mind. That was the best part, you never knew wheter it was that or if he just went mental by himself.

J.

Floyd-the-k

wasn`t Dredd spelt that way so as not to be confused with the reggae act?
  Not that this helps with the surname question - I think you`ve got them there.

Judge Kermode (or possibly Judge Floyd when my younger clone takes over)

Eric Plumrose

Well, obviously, our eponymous anti-hero takes his name from one Dred Scott. Obviously.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Will I. Cooling

A clone only has the same DNA as its "parent", around 20% of our apperance,etc is determined during our time in the womb leading to diffreances between clones.

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Richmond Clements

But they ain't born from a womb, but from tubes and nanny robots, which one would assume to be identical...

Will I. Cooling

Same principle, no 2 test tubes could be identical. Also its unlikely that the cloning process would have been left unchanged for 30 years, so roll out all new style test tubes.

Wills
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

red_lichtie

Hint of things to come...

RICO stands for "Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act." Date of said act is 1961.

RL