Main Menu

APRIL ART COMP - THE DAY THE LAW DIED

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 03 April, 2014, 12:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amines2058

Finally got around to finishing my entry. Would love to have coloured but am very tight for time, although will colour & upload if I do get the chance.
Anyway here is Dredd & Robo-Dredd!!

amines2058

Sorry about the size as well!!
Even after all these months I am still having hells delight posting images at the correct resolution and size!!  >:( :(

Dash Decent

I find that if I resize pictures to 750 pixels wide, they seem to fit the screen comfortably for everyone.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

amines2058

Thanks Dash, just tried to modify, but unfortunately I missed the opportunity so you will all have to make do with super giant vision-o-rama!

Dash Decent

It's a fantastic picture, so big is better!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

shaolin_monkey

Bloody brilliant.  I am loving all these entries!

Steven Austin

Lovely work amines, great expression on the Dredd bots face!!

Neil McClements

Deputy Chief Judge Fish.

I wasn't going to enter this month, way too much on my plate at the moment but the moment took me with this simple ink and digital piece.

Link Prime

Remember my votes when you're earning thousands a month drawing Detective Comics with Warren Ellis scripting, Archie!  ;)

amines2058

Smashing work there Archie! That is off the 'scale'. I am sure it will make a 'splash' when everyone 'casts' their votes. You may even get first 'plaice'.
Right I will get my coat.......

Neil McClements

amines admit it...you were just waiting for someone to post a Fish picture.

Link that sounds good to me but I appear to have lost his phone number, email, postal address.

amines2058

Quote from: Archie on 25 April, 2014, 01:55:54 PM
amines admit it...you were just waiting for someone to post a Fish picture.

Link that sounds good to me but I appear to have lost his phone number, email, postal address.

No not at all, that would be making a rod for my own back.  ;) In all honesty though that is a seriously good picture you have there  :-[

JayzusB.Christ

That's really, really nice, Archie.

Similar to, and easily as good as, Arthur Ranson's earlier prog stuff.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Fungus

Just great. Love that vivid detail, especially on the badge.

Steven Austin

Great piece as always Archie - top notch old bean!!