Main Menu

Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill Do 2000AD for LXGM

Started by james newell, 02 March, 2019, 02:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james newell

JayzusB.Christ

Think somebody posted it here before, but it's crazy to think that Kev O'Neill was a prog contributor when 2000ad really looked like that.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

james newell

Cant wait for this, hope there will be more reference to the prog in the story and not just on the cover.

The Adventurer

Quote from: james newell on 04 March, 2019, 12:30:14 AM
Cant wait for this, hope there will be more reference to the prog in the story and not just on the cover.

There's already been at least one big overt 2000 AD reference [spoiler]Nemesis appears in issue 4[/spoiler]

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

O Lucky Stevie!

Given that Kev's first professional cover work was that spot illo of Green Bonce hidden under the Space Dinner Spinner on Programme 1, I can think of no more perfect manner for him to bow out of the medium.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Fungus

sheridan

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 06 March, 2019, 07:52:44 AM
Given that Kev's first professional cover work was that spot illo of Green Bonce hidden under the Space Dinner Spinner on Programme 1, I can think of no more perfect manner for him to bow out of the medium.

Have I missed something here - I know Mr Moore is retiring from comics (again) but Our Kev?  I'd be disappointed if there was absolutely no possibility of any more Marshal Law (even though it's been some time since the last shot from Mills and O'Neill).

glassstanley

Mills has confirmed there will be no more Marshal Law.

sheridan

JOE SOAP

A few months ago Pat said on facebook he didn't think any more Marshal Law was possible. The last attempt was a suggested crossover with Batman that had stirred some initial interest in DC but then they reneged on it.

glassstanley

He's more definite in a recent Comic Scene column.