Main Menu

NOVEMBER ART COMP - THE 2000AD CONTINUUM CROSSOVER

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 03 November, 2012, 12:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jannerboyuk

Quote from: Jon on 25 November, 2012, 04:01:15 PM
I'm choosing to believe that when 2000AD characters meet they're basically civilised to one another. So...

Teatime at the Galaxy's Greatest.
Not those two surely? The galactic anarchist and the fascist cop? Nem kicks his arse in the next panel? Great pic by the way!

Jon

Quote from: jannerboyuk on 25 November, 2012, 05:16:51 PM
Not those two surely? The galactic anarchist and the fascist cop? Nem kicks his arse in the next panel? Great pic by the way!

Aw, too much fighting. Why can't we all just, y'know, get along...?

:o

Steve Green

Minkyboy

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

CrazyFoxMachine

allistermac

I'm liking what I see so far. A hectic schedule is getting in the way of completing my effort. I'll make some time to get finished before the Sunday deadline. It would be very bad form not to submit after selecting the theme. Hoping to see a flurry of late entries over the next couple of days.

WhitBloke

Hoping to finish off a one-pager in time, despite the hectic mess I've been calling my days and the wheezing squalor I call my nights.  Don't come too close, I think I have the lurgy... but I don't intend to let it stop me padding out the low end again.  Bwahahah--urk!  Kaff!  Kaffkaff!
So this is der place then, Johnny?

uncle fester

Hopefully this post have a pretty picture attached...

Bolt-01

Jon

I'm starting to think I misread the brief....

Nice image!

CrazyFoxMachine

Spellbinding :O That puts paid to my planned "mo' Mongrel mo' problems" competition idea ;)

Kanoobi

allistermac

Nemesis The Warlock Vs Shakara

I finally got my entry to a stage where it is suitable to share. No time for Tea and Tiffin when Nemesis and Shakara meet, just an unhealthy dose of carnage.

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.