Main Menu

Two Summer Scorchers!

Started by 2000AD Online, 01 July, 2006, 12:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

JUDGE DREDD: THE HUNTING PARTY

By John Wagner, Henry Flint, Trevor Hairsine, Jason Brashill and others.

THE HUNT IS ON!

With a hunger for human flesh the Dune Sharks came out of the Cursed Earth and went into a feeding frenzy on the streets of Mega-City One. Now Dredd has gathered together a team of cadet Judges to track down the source of this alien menace. Along the way they will come face-to-face with cannibals, a rip in the fabric of time, a bizarre spider-cult, a child militia and an awesome secret going back to the days of Chief Judge McGruder!

160 pages (paperback)
?15.99

SL?INE: BOOK OF INVASIONS VOLUME 2

By Pat Mills and Clint Langley

Barbarian warrior and former High King of Ireland Sl?ine continues the epic battle against the fearsome sea demons but now he finds an ally from an unexpected source. Together they must rid Tir Nan Og of the Fomorian scourge, using every means at their disposal including calling on help from the Earth Goddess herself!

Second in Pat Mills and Clint Langley's exciting new Slaine epic, this is one Graphic Novel fantasy fans will not want to miss.

112 pages (hardback)
?13.99

Link: Tharg's Newsround

J.Smith

Nice. Slaine's the one for me though.

Tom of Finland

yes I got the 1st hardback, lovely book. Vol 2 will sit nicely next to it

ThryllSeekyr

Good, I prefer the Tara cover, to the one I thought they were almost going to use.

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/graphicnovels/hires/invasions2.jpg">

ThryllSeekyr

I didn't this before, but it says volume one.

Wake

The Adventurer

So that not the offical cover?

another thing, the first volume was thin, because the stories it printed were from the thin era of 2000AD format.

This book will probibly be fatter, the dimetions of current 2000AD. So while it may sit next to the previous volume, it won't do so nicely.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

The Amstor Computer

...it should, provided you've got deep bookshelves :-)

Max Kon

why does it say volume 1 on the slain cover?

The Amstor Computer

Didn't you read Wake's post & link, Max? It's a mock-up.

ThryllSeekyr

It's pity it's another mock-up as I rathe rlike that picture. I hope it is atleast included in the covers section.

HiEx

Will buy JD: The Hunting Party, as I haven't read it before.

Will pass on the Slaine GN. Enjoyed reading it in 2000AD and liked the art, but I'm just not a big Slaine fan.

HiEx

Wake

My assumption is that the final cover will have that artwork but the correct volume number, etc.

Cheers,

Wake