Main Menu

mystery sci-fi comic late eighties/ early nineties i think

Started by Zarjazzer, 18 August, 2009, 09:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dom

Ah! Starslammers!
Then it was Havoc after all, after me discounting it so easily!

Starslammers was serialised in that. I had a search on ebay to confirm it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HAVOC-NO-7TH-SEPT-1991/dp/B0010Z8IXK/ref=sr_1_8/278-0760007-6404805?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250803510&sr=8-8

Mystery solved!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Zarjazzer

Cheers Van Dom. I just bought it!  Don't know if it's the righ tone but hey gotta try!

Thanks again.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Van Dom

Oh you bought it! I can't guarantee thats exactly the issue with the part of Star Slammers you remember, just that the strip is in that issue. You know what's really annoying - I had a full run of Havoc's that I came across in the attic about six months ago and I chucked them!!!! Just went up again this evening to make sure, in case I'd kept them, but unfortunately no. Sorry mate!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Van Dom on 22 August, 2009, 10:51:04 PM
Oh you bought it! I can't guarantee thats exactly the issue with the part of Star Slammers you remember, just that the strip is in that issue. You know what's really annoying - I had a full run of Havoc's that I came across in the attic about six months ago and I chucked them!!!! Just went up again this evening to make sure, in case I'd kept them, but unfortunately no. Sorry mate!

Thanks for that! I doubt it is the one but it doesn't matter just to see it, (as I always wondered what happened next in the story),  would be lovely.

what a jolly thread this has turned out to be. Lots of help and a result and I got to see a great story by the ever brill Dan Abnett and Mark Harrison to boot.
Grand! Havoc should be arriving next week hopefully. I may post a review to annoy everyone. ;e
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.