Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceghost

Quote from: The Cosh on 01 October, 2010, 10:48:03 AM
I just pulled out a nose hair and it was completely white. Almost transparent, in fact. Like a polar bear's fur.

Shit, I get those too. They're twice as thick and much longer than the normal ones too. A shape of things to come...
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Roger Godpleton

I'd get right on with writing those Wills now fellas. Remember that "Roger Godpleton" isn't my real name.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Cyberleader2000

My laptop that I bort about 2 and a half years ago for over £1300 was haveing a small problem with the power splay and it cut out a cople of days ago so I took it to a repair center that the rest of my family uses only to be called up today and told my laptop if completily fired well the power part and  some of the bords and toled it would be cheaper to get a new laptop this anoyes me as I can aford it but I will be skint for months if I get a new laptop what the realy kicker is that I only a fue months ago I got it finily working without any bugs on the brighter side my harder drive was intacted so I will have my data retrived but still that anouther thing I carn't realy aford at the moment espechily with the end of year transfomer toy relases coming out that I SPENT ALL YEAR SAVE UP FOR now I have to uses it to get a new laptop :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Emperor

That is quite expensive for a laptop - I suspect you'll be able to get a decent one for much less, unless you need a top spec one.

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 01 October, 2010, 12:46:34 AMI am a fucking piece of shit who ruins everything good that comes into his life.

Q: What is good in life Roger?

A: Balsa wood sticks.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Emperor on 01 October, 2010, 11:43:02 PM
That is quite expensive for a laptop - I suspect you'll be able to get a decent one for much less, unless you need a top spec one.

yea it had this huge screan for a laptop and its grafixs at the time of buying it were top of the range it had one of thrs number pads that desktop keybords have and it was desined to do viedo editing and play games realy well it was great fore some like me who mulity tasks lots of stuf it being fried is like lossing a old friend for the past 2 years sins I got it hocked up to the internet its been the one good constant in my life so I was realy upset to here its gone to the big junk heap in the sky and its no till theas past fue days I relises how much my life has relied on it from keeping me on time to haveing all my musick at a touch of a buton to haveing some series redy to watch off it or just have face book open so I can have a convashion when ever I like it was nice haveing it closes at hand to look things up I carnt belive that a power spike was what finished it and it was runing so well as well
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Emperor

make sure you get one of the special gangways designed to protect against power spikes next time.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Lee Bates on 01 October, 2010, 10:56:56 AM
Shit, I get those too. They're twice as thick and much longer than the normal ones too. A shape of things to come...

It's not so much that, as the fact that when you pull one out, you discover that it's anchored to the back of one of your eyeballs...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

amberkraken

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 02 October, 2010, 01:45:32 AM
It's not so much that, as the fact that when you pull one out, you discover that it's anchored to the back of one of your eyeballs...

lol! my eyes water just thinking about it!

Also this has been said before...but cyberleader -I'm dyslexic and your posts really don't help. I spend ages trying to work out what you say! Sorry to hear about your laptop, maybe your new one will have a spell checker.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Those dissident wankers just blew up another bomb in my hometown, Derry.
Hope no one's hurt.
You may quote me on that.

critter

Found out last Wednesday I suffer from scoliosis (curvature of the spine). Also I have a couple bulging disks that are pressing on a nerve root causing allot of pain. I can't get into see the doctor until November 9th.

critter

TordelBack

Quote from: critter on 05 October, 2010, 10:50:18 AM
Found out last Wednesday I suffer from scoliosis (curvature of the spine). Also I have a couple bulging disks that are pressing on a nerve root causing allot of pain.

That's rough, Critter.  They always seemed to be checking us for scoliosis in school (although having read the Daily Mail once or twice, I now think it may just have been an excuse to fondle us with our shirts off), I didn't know it could creep up on you in adulthood.  I presume it's less likely to get much worse than it is now, seeing as your spine is fully formed?

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Trout

Critter: ouch. Sorry to hear that.

Mikey

That sounds awful Critter-best wishes.

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Kerrin

Hope they can sort you out Critter, good luck.