Main Menu

Restricted case files 2 the 2nd story

Started by CAN1F, 21 May, 2015, 08:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAN1F

The one that has the dragon and human have a brain transplant.
The human body with the dragon brain starts to mutate.

Was this not in one of the case files?

Leigh S

Is this the Cam Kennedy drawn story? If so, I think thats a Sci-Fi Special stoey, so should appear in the restricted files rather than the "normal" prog and Meg based case files

radiator

I think it was in the case files too - they used to include a few stories from specials etc before the Restricted Files were a thing.

CAN1F

It's a truck or caravan that has stopped and the creature has bent the bars.

CAN1F

Quote from: radiator on 21 May, 2015, 08:37:57 PM
I think it was in the case files too - they used to include a few stories from specials etc before the Restricted Files were a thing.

Its the first that I have noticed so far in the restricted series, will there be any more?

CAN1F

Really not happy with this, every other story has featured in the complete case files

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: CAN1F on 27 May, 2015, 07:23:35 PM
Really not happy with this, every other story has featured in the complete case files

No, it really hasn't. Dr Panic (RF1) was reprinted in Case Files 3 and I, Beast (RF2) appeared in Case Files 10. That's it.
@jamesfeistdraws

CAN1F

Beyond the wall has been in a case file and so has the 7 dwarfs

Jock Savage

If the stated purpose of a book is to reprint all the annual and special stories in order of publication, it has to reproduce all the stories in order, irrespective of whether they've been reprinted elsewhere.

CAN1F

I also think that tara tarantula was in a case file.

Yeah that alright but it is a waste of 9.99 and should say that these are in other files

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: CAN1F on 27 May, 2015, 07:52:51 PM
Beyond the wall has been in a case file and so has the 7 dwarfs

I also think that tara tarantula was in a case file.

Are you sure...?

The only Case Files I've skipped were the Millar years (books 16-19); unless those stories appeared in the back of one of those four books (entirely possible) then they definately haven't been in the Case Files.
@jamesfeistdraws

CAN1F

Yeah definitely sure on beyond the wall as it starts out in black and white and goes to colour in the garden

There is also a second part to it later on.

Tara tarantula seems familiar as well so I will have to dig out the files around those years

I enjoy the books just abit annoyed that so far I am getting repeats

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: CAN1F on 27 May, 2015, 08:21:37 PM
Yeah definitely sure on beyond the wall as it starts out in black and white and goes to colour in the garden

There is also a second part to it later on.

The first sequel - A Magic Place - appears in Case Files 17.

Quote from: CAN1F on 27 May, 2015, 08:21:37 PM
Tara tarantula seems familiar as well...

Quite a lot of these colour annual stories from RF2 were reprinted in the Megazine, a few years before the Case Files started. Maybe you're thinking of that?
@jamesfeistdraws

CAN1F

No definitely that one was in a case file.

The tara one might be a similar story I think it was in the story when dredd get sentenced to titan