Main Menu

DREDD - World Premier

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 29 December, 2010, 07:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: Steve Green on 29 December, 2010, 11:07:46 PM
Drape a big screen on Kings Reach Tower...

Perhaps it was a test run when Rebellion projected their "Cool Running" game on the Nedlloyd building!

(Click!)
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

SKD

I think that the premier should be held somewhere near the middle of the country, accessible to all corners of the kingdom. Somewhere with bars, hotels & places to eat. An Imax cinema too so that Dredd can be viewed in its full 3D glory. But where is there such a place you cry, I'll tell you...... Birmingham!!! There could be people dressed as judges, lawgivers raised to the heavens, lining the red carpet. Popcorn buckets made to look like Judges helmets, then when the snack is eaten they can be worn on the head. Balloons, lots of balloons.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stew.   

SKD

P.S. I don't live in Birmingham. But I do like popcorn. :)

Stew.

vzzbux

Leicester would be spot on for a central England Premier. Birmingham is too far to the West.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: SKD on 05 August, 2011, 08:21:21 PM
Popcorn buckets made to look like Judges helmets, then when the snack is eaten they can be worn on the head.

Forget the Brum bit, if it ain't gonna be in my cellar it'll have to be London in the Olympic Stadium.
As for the popcorn buckets, that is pure genius  :thumbsup:

SKD

The inspiration for the popcorn bucket helmet came from 'Gremlins' :D

Stew.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Damage Report in this week's prog (1746) covers Tharg's announcement of the release date.
Lock up your spoons!