Main Menu

Brett Ewins hospitalised by police

Started by CraveNoir, 17 January, 2012, 05:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Excellent to hear and I hope things will stabilise for Brett.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Ancient Otter

Quote from: AndyLee on 26 October, 2012, 07:19:57 PM
Is there anything we grown up earthlets can do to help Brett out? Flog a print or just find a way of sending some cash his way.

Andy

The Art of Brett Ewins is a print on demand title, I'd imagine he gets royalties for every copy sold.

Emp

Jim_Campbell

Appending some welcome positive news about Brett to this thread:

Looking well and has written a novel.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

Get in!  That news completely salvages an otherwise grotty day, cheers Jim!

hippynumber1

Excellent news! And now I have a Brett Ewins novel to look forward to as well!  :D

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

ming

Yes, very good to hear that Brett's been out and about; I imagine he got a very warm reaction to his appearance at  the Gosh event.  Any mention of the upcoming Johny Nemo / Best of Milligan & Ewins collection?

Dunk!

Good news.

Fingers crossed he feels up to a convention appearance in 2014 so fans can pour on some appreciation and show what high regard he's held in.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

ming

This news just in from Peter Milligan:

"I can also confirm that Titan are publishing The Complete Johnny Nemo, all the old insanity plus one equally bloody crazy new tale. This will be coming out next year, maybe late spring."

:)

Greg M.

Cue me buying my third different Johnny Nemo collected edition!

hippynumber1

Ancient Otter

Titan Books announced the new Nemo collection at NYCC - see the book details on a photograph down on this page:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/10/10/noel-clarke-writes-new-comic-girl-1-for-titan-comics/

Release date looks like July from the photo.