Main Menu

Banksy / 20000ad

Started by Proudhuff, 29 March, 2006, 06:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Having read a recent piece by Banksy about stencil gaffiti work in Melbourne and the recent thread about getting new reader and the not so good free gifts with subbies...

How about a free Dredd stencil with the Meg, 2000ad or subbies?

The 2k street gang
DDT did a job on me

Devons Daddy

sounds so easy.
could well get us in the news papers, and me & 2000ad  international acclaim as they tend to use corparal punishment out here for such things.

micheal fey comes to mind the yank who tried redecorating cars with paint.

I LIKE IT!
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Tanky

There was that stencilled cover a while back. It wouldn't be too hard to make one based on that. In fact, the idea's been sitting in my 'to do' pile for some time...

helpful vandal Tanky x

DavidXBrunt

Tharg was selling stencils not too long ago. To have them as free gifts now seems a little unlikely.

However if they're going to sellotape unsold stuff to the cover as a give away can I have a copy of the Digital Archives instead? Cause a) I'm too cheap to pay for one and b) I don't like my postie very much. Too much forced jollity for my liking.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=fan&page=message&choice=10083.0121100000" target="_blank">And what about Magna Carta?

DavidXBrunt

And further to that...http://www.2000adonline.com/images/artwork/stencils.jpg">

Floyd-the-k

I've got a better idea. How about not giving a free Dredd stencil?
  Banksy is witty and articulate and his own pieces are quite funny. But the graffiti he thinks is so free and wonderful has made this city look absolutely disgusting. It's infuriating because this could be a very beautiful place.
  If there is a Dredd stencil, could Banksy's address be printed somewhere so that I can rip round to his place and make it more artistic?

Proudhuff

So how do I get my mitts on some of them? Can't see any in the shop

Huffski
DDT did a job on me