Main Menu

Eating Haggis and how to obtain a Mini-Trebuchet.

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 22 December, 2008, 05:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Here in Scotland, we have an egalitarian view of the world. We don't consider ourselves inferior or superior to anyone, except the arse-picking scum of Milton Keynes.
 ;)

- Trout

Trout

Oh, and haggis is fantastic. I intend to say poetry to one next month, in celebration of 250 years since the birth of Robert Burns!

- Trout

Roger Godpleton

I should point out that I don't actually live in MK but in Newport Pagnell, which invented Aston Martin cars which saved your hero Sean C.'s worthless ass many a time.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dog Deever

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Buddy

QuoteWhiskey isnt unique to Scotland but nobody does it better than the Scots in my not very humble opinion.I mean single malts and not rubbish like Bells or Famous Grouse.

Never had Irish then?

There is nothing quite like two fingers of Black Bush.

Roger Godpleton

Tomorrow I plan on bludgeoning someone to death with an empty whiskey bottle, and it held Irish so that means that Irish is always better.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "Uncle Umpty"
QuoteWhiskey isnt unique to Scotland but nobody does it better than the Scots in my not very humble opinion.I mean single malts and not rubbish like Bells or Famous Grouse.

Never had Irish then?

There is nothing quite like two fingers of Black Bush.

I have to admit that i havent tried it.Nobody does it better than the Scots AND the Irish.

"Tomorrow I plan on bludgeoning someone to death with an empty whiskey bottle, and it held Irish so that means that Irish is always better."

Who are you trying to impress ? Get some therapy/counselling and try self harming as that helps in the short term.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Satanist

At this very moment I am sitting at my desk in work eating a deep fried battered pizza.

Its sooooooooooo tasty.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?