Main Menu

Starcraft 2 doesn't fricken work!!!!!

Started by Radbacker, 30 July, 2010, 11:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radbacker

man this is why i hate fucken PC's.  I brought Starcraft 2 yesterday and do you think I can get it to work, I have a near new PC, the game installs i set up my Blizzard Battle.net account (which you have to do even if you only want to play single player) and then when i load the game it gets stuck on the fucken user licence agreement screen.  My mouse just fucken freezes, i cant TAB myself around the menu's or anything all i can do is hit escape and get back to Windows.
I sent an Email to Blizzard tech support yesterdaqy and as of 6.30pm today I still haven't recieved a reply.
Anyonje else got this yet? any problems like mine?
I've checked the Blizzard forums and a few people have lock up problems but nothing that is the same as mine, not that it would matter anyway if it involves anythign remotely technical to fix as I'm very PC illiterate (more Window illiterate, give me a DOS machine and I can work magic) 
This is why gaming on PC's sucks arse, fuck you MIcrosoft and fuck you Blizzard.

CU Radbacker

Radbacker

Well this works now after waiting 4 days to get a response back from Blizzards techs i sent off another email and got a reply back almost straight away.  Turns out your mouse will freeze in the game if your desktop has the text set above %100 (wich i do as I'm getting oldman eye's and need the large print now).  Makes absolutly no sense to me and would never have been able to find that problem without direct help from Blizzard so I will maintain my original statement with a ;little change - PC suck for gaming.

CU Radabcker

bluemeanie

I love my pc for games, but yeah.... so many variables with pc's its very easy for the simplest thing to totally trip you up.

I'm lucky that either my pc has run games straight off or in the few cases I have had problems the games had already been out a few months so a quick trawl of the net found the solution.