Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

I spent the parst weak or more bilding my Hy-gogg :D and as I clip off one of the parts today im on the last bit by then it flys acroses the room and schatares into 2 pices >:( luckles I manages to patch it together arfter spending 4 hours looking for the pice that broke off >:( heres hopeing it dosent fall apart Later  :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

brendan1

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 17 February, 2010, 12:29:09 AM
I spent the parst weak or more bilding my Hy-gogg :D and as I clip off one of the parts today im on the last bit by then it flys acroses the room and schatares into 2 pices >:( luckles I manages to patch it together arfter spending 4 hours looking for the pice that broke off >:( heres hopeing it dosent fall apart Later  :D

You can't be real

TordelBack

Mike Gloady

Oh Brendan, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view.[/Tordelback]
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

SuperSurfer

Some moron campaigning for one of the main three political parties came to drop off leaflets. I had a bit of a chat with him and then dropped in that I didn't vote at the last election as I didn't agree with the Iraq war and he started telling me about "the fucking Muslims". I am not a Muslim but I told him it is not right to go canvassing and swear like that and what would his party think. He said he swears at people when they say silly things that annoy him. I gave him the leaflets back and told him to take them and go. So he tried to enter the block I live in and walk over wet tiles. I had to stand in his way as he would not comply with my instruction not to enter and he said he was going to get the cops. Seems that he thought I was a builder. So I told him he owes me an apology and then he went on to annoy me so I let rip verbally telling him he comes here thinking he's a big man. Bit embarrassed shouting and swearing on the doorstep but the prick really got to me. :-[

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 17 February, 2010, 11:30:15 AM
Oh Brendan, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view.[/Tordelback]

Not in my opinion, they don't.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Good on you, Supersurfer. It's about time we started standing up to these party political wankers, their "Look After the Fatcats and Screw Everyone Else" policies are ruining society.

Freedom for me, or freedom for nobody!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mike Gloady

Nice work SS. 

I'd have phoned the police to arrest his racist ass.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Dandontdare

I'd defeinitely phone the local office of whichever party it was and ask why they are sending aggressive foul-mouthed racists out to do their canvassing. Tell them that they've lost your vote and that you've spread the story on the internet - I'm sure he'll get the bollocking of his life!

Cyberleader2000

I have to wait till the 19th next month befor I even get to see some at the job center I need monet I need a job to get money to sport my spending habits.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

The Legendary Shark

You don't need Monet. Van Gough will do ;)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 17 February, 2010, 02:54:23 PM
You don't need Monet. Van Gough will do ;)

dam type o t and y are so closes must have hit t by mistaske
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

johnnystress

why wont flash do what i tell it  >:(
damn it anyway

Kerrin

Quote from: johnnystress on 17 February, 2010, 03:09:51 PM
why wont flash do what i tell it

That's an unusual name for it Johnny.

TordelBack

Quote from: johnnystress on 17 February, 2010, 03:09:51 PM