Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Quote from: ming on 07 April, 2012, 08:37:04 PM
Why you... You can't post that!  It's banned!

Shhhhh,  ;)

BTW,Cheers for the comments over on CAF, David.

One more then.....
Ron Smith's finest hour, and thats saying a lot.

Fatboydale

Quote from: Judge Jack on 07 April, 2012, 08:16:15 PM

Dredd and Spikes arrive at the town of In-between (mainly normal!) and come a cropper.

Nice , you never can get enough Mcmahon , i see something new every time i look at micks work , the effort is mind blowing ...

lusignon

A page by Siku from the Megazine I think. Does anyone recognise which the story this is? Looks like something to do with Pan African judges. Would appreciate some info.
Cheers
~Jay

moly

fatboydale where can i find a listing for that artwork youve got up for sale.. and anyone got any hints on the best places to find / buy artwork thank you

glassstanley

That Siku artwork is from Meg V3 No 11, p 48 & 49. If you'd had any earlier pages, you would have had the joy of seeing Sade give birth to a python.

hippynumber1

Quote from: moly on 09 April, 2012, 06:16:49 PM
fatboydale where can i find a listing for that artwork youve got up for sale.. and anyone got any hints on the best places to find / buy artwork thank you

eBay has a fairly regular turnover, CAF if you know what you want (plenty of links to galleries too), Barney or directly from the artists if you can find their websites...

hippynumber1

opaque

I'd really love a piece of Apocalypse War artwork, that's probably my only real desire.

Obviously quite a few people here with nice artwork, do you have it listed seperately on your insurance?

lusignon

Quote from: glassstanley on 11 April, 2012, 08:57:56 PM
That Siku artwork is from Meg V3 No 11, p 48 & 49. If you'd had any earlier pages, you would have had the joy of seeing Sade give birth to a python.

Many thanks for the reference, stanley. Those earlier pages will have some curiosity value when I did out my megazine collection   :)

Cheers

~J~

ming

Full image coming later when I've dealt with the scanning properly...

:o

Emperor

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

TordelBack

Greg M.

Oh, bloody hell, ming! You jammy (and probably severely out-of-pocket) little rascal! :)

Dark Jimbo

And Lo, there was much weeping and gnashing of teeth...
@jamesfeistdraws

Spikes

Quote from: ming on 26 April, 2012, 02:43:26 PM
Full image coming later when I've dealt with the scanning properly...

:o

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: So its arrived then? Yes, get plenty of quality scans done, wanna see every detail !
Mega congrats, by the way!