Main Menu

Re download charge ?

Started by hazy efc, 26 January, 2015, 08:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hazy efc

Hi im thinking of picking up an andriod tablet now you can get 2000ad on there but im not the most techno savy guy haha and was wondering if i purchase 2000ad but somehow deleted my dowloads these things do happen haha would i be charged again if i tryd to re download something id already bought because you dont get charged agian to re download with something like games on demand on xbox live if the game has been deleted from your hard drive.

shaolin_monkey

My understanding of both android and ios apps is that once you've downloaded them they're in your library for good.

Link Prime

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 26 January, 2015, 09:25:17 AM
My understanding of both android and ios apps is that once you've downloaded them they're in your library for good.

Yep, once purchased they can be re-downloaded on any compatible device at any time free of charge.

TordelBack

Quote from: hazy efc on 26 January, 2015, 08:08:49 AM
Hi im thinking of picking up an andriod tablet now you can get 2000ad on there but im not the most techno savy guy haha and was wondering if i purchase 2000ad but somehow deleted my dowloads these things do happen haha would i be charged again if i tryd to re download something id already bought because you dont get charged agian to re download with something like games on demand on xbox live if the game has been deleted from your hard drive.

Apparently they charge by the punctuation mark, so you're home free!   ;)

But yeah, what they ^^^ say.

hazy efc