Main Menu

UNDT Quarter Finals Heat 1: Nikolai Dante vs Wulf Steinhammer

Started by Colin YNWA, 21 September, 2020, 06:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhizzBang

Colin YNWA

Not straight forward this one and could stil go either way. So get your votes in today as I'll be closing this one first thing in the morning.

Dark Jimbo

I love Wulf - truly - but this one has to go to Dante, the more nuanced and rounded character.
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well, well, well. When these two meet in Round 2 Wulf took first place in the Group format getting 10 votes to Dante's 8. Poor old Hammerstein (comments on spelling welcome!) lost out there. Different formats however and here in a straight head to head the result was utterly turned on its head. Seemed like it was close but that was a little deceptive as some early votes for Wulf and a cluster in the middle of the head to head seem to have hidden the fact that when push comes to shove Wulf is always the second man and our leading star is

Nikolai Dante

who goes through to the semis.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Greg M.

If this contest has shown me anything it's just how beloved Wulf is. He was dead before I started reading (Durham Red is the partner for my first SD story) so for me, he's always been a figure from the 'past' of the series. If you were along for the ride though, he clearly became a favourite.