Main Menu

FREE (almost) and Cheap comics!

Started by Bolt-01, 29 June, 2015, 09:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

And now I'm back after a trawl of the Bolt-Vault for Small Press Mini-comics.

These are almost all A5 size (Same as Zarjaz etc) and are almost all in pristine condition. Again, I mean no slight to the creators of any of these titles, but I really need to only keep those books I cannot bear (SP?) to part with.

TITLE (Year) (Size) (Issue?) Creators

(...) Comics (?) (A5) (Issue #1) Ben Womack
Arcana (?) (A5) (One-shot) Rebecca Holder
Azimuth- Just on the borders (1985) (A5) (One-shot) 'D'Isreali'
Banal Pig Portrait Anthology (?) (A5) (One-shot) Various
Beatniks a go go (?) (A5) (One-shot) Al Ewing
Brute & Beastly (early 2000's) (Newspaper stlye) (Issue #1) Al Ewing, Matt Timson, Arthur Wyatt et al
Celph (?) (A5 Landscape) (One-shot) Andy P
Cheap Thrills (?) (A6) (One-shot) Cliohdna Lyons
Classic Comix (2007?) (A5) (Issue #1-#3) Various
Coupledom (2009) (A5) (One-shot) Andrew Waugh
ED 'Blue Roses' (2005) (A5) (One-shot) Sean Azzopardi
Empirical Majesty (2004?) (A5) (Issue #1) Andrew Bartlett et al
Fetish Man (2008?) (A5) (Issue #8) Various
Fragments (2005) (A5) (One-shot) Christine Harper
Griefbringer (?) (A5) (One-shot) Ben Clark
Harker (?) (A5) (0) Gibson & Danks
House on murder street (?) (A5) (One-shot) Ben Clark
Hunters (?) (A5) (One-shot) Simeon Aston
Just Another Guy With A Planet For A Head (?) (A5) (One-shot) Daniel Goodbrey
La Memoire D'Auguste (?) (A5) (One-shot) #French#
Lost: Boys (2013?) (A5) (One-shot) Disconnected Press
Mothman About the House (?) (A5) (One-shot) Ben Clark
Octocon Convention Booklet (2004) (A5) (One-shot)
Pony School (2005?) (A5) (One-shot) Ed Berridge, Bryan Coyle
Popgun (?) (A5) (One-shot) Mark Peyton
Rogue Trooper (?) (A5) (One-shot) Al Ewing
Ryder (2012) (A5) (Ashcan) Ryan Tandy, Dave Powell
Scribe (2004) (A5) (One-shot) David Baillie
Shido (2006?) (A6) (One-shot) Ed Berridge, Bryan Coyle
Starscape Storypaper (2010?) (A6) (Issue #1) Chris Smillie, Alex Ronald (C), Matt soffe et al
Tales of Extraordinariness (2012) (A5) (Issue #1-#3) Alexi Conman
Tales of The Hollow Earth (?) (A5) (#1) Paul Thompson
The Courier (?) (A5) (One-shot) Rob Spalding, Emma Olsen
The Girly Comic (.) (A5) (Issue #12, #13, #14, #15, #16) Various
The Grinning Mask (?) (A5) (One-shot) Ryan Taylor
The Hunt (2013) (A5) (One-shot) Eddy Lyle
The Rift (2013) (A5) (Issue #1, #2) Steve Hargett
Tongue of the Dead (?) (A5) (Issue #1-#3) David Baillie
Turbo Katie (?) (A5) (One-shot) Bryan Coyle
Vanguard (?) (A5) (Speed Date) Various
Video Nasties (?) (A5) (Issue #1-#3) Chris Someone
Violent (?) (A5) (Issue #7, #10,#11, #12, #13) Various
Vogarth (2006) (A5) (One-shot) Ben Hunt
Warlock Holmes (?) (A5) (One-shot) Paul Scott (Photo-stories)

Same as with the last lot- these are all free to good homes. All I'd ask for would be the cost of postage. As these are mini comics they will cost less as well.

Pm Me or post below and I'll get them all away on Saturday morning for you.

Don't forget that I've got the prog/Meg from 1500-1600 going free (apart from postage) and there are some goodies on the Bolt Vault Ebay and more will be going on each weekend for the next few weeks.

Bolt-01

Woo, back to the ol' bumperino!

I'm hoping that these comics will all find good homes, especially as they are all totally out of print.

The Ebay auctions are up tomorrow as well and I'll be starting the next raft of items just before these finish.

Cheers.

Bolt-01

Okay, think I'm sorted for the progs (cheers) but I'm surprised no-one was interested in the mini-comics...

I will keep hold for a little while but space is severely not my friend these days so I'd rather give them away than bin them.

Bolt-01

Thanks to the boarder for the interest in the mini comics, I'll get them all away early in the week and well done Colin for picking up almost all the L&R comics.

Lots of ALIEN & ALIENS memorabilia up there this week if anyone is interested...

Colin YNWA

Just stumbled across this. Very pleased (though a little worried about tracking down issues 2-4 which I'll find hard to resist (hadn't realised 1 was included - nice one) and then no doubt the later issues, but glad I did this as I always liked the original format and this will make me make the effort.

Thanks Dave - feel a little guilty as I know I got a baragain here. Anyway payment sent and thanks again.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 11 July, 2015, 08:30:54 PM
Thanks Dave - feel a little guilty as I know I got a bargain here.

Ditto - I just won some embarrassingly cheap Far Side books off that auction!

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Well, thanks to Blixab, of this very parish for taking that box of progs of my hands, and I very much appreciate the funds- I'll be taking the kids to see ANT MAN with that!

The latest round of Ebays close today and the new ones come on line at half four. Please take a look and if you see anything, I'm trying to keep the costs down as low as I can.

Bolt Vault Ebay

Colin YNWA

Sorry meant to say the Love and Rockets arrived safely and are looking good. Thanks you very much.

Bolt-01

Colin, you are welcome. Happy reading.

Bolt-01

This weeks Auctions are almost over and there are some new ones starting including some that feature work by 2000 AD creators John Wagner, Carlos Ezquerra, Brett Ewins, Ian Gibson and Peter Milligan (Not all on the same book obv)

Bolt Vault Ebay

Thanks for looking.

Bolt-01

I know this thread is pretty much just me asking you all to take a look at my ebay auctions, but if I didn't, you'd all forget and miss out.

Bolt Vault Ebay

There will be a load finishing tomorrow and then a new lot going up Sunday. Remember I'm not asking for a lot of money for the books, so hopefully there are bargains to be had.

Thanks

Bolt-01

Well, after a break for a few weeks I'm back with the ongoing eBaying of stuff.

Bolt Vault Ebay

There are quite a few now here as 'Buy it now' items, and I'll be uploading new items each weekend for the forseeable.

As always, I'm not asking for a lot for these so hopefully there are bargains to be had.

Bolt-01

Hey, there Squaxx.

The newest auctions have just gone live and the ones from last week all finish in a few hours.

Bolt Vault Ebay

Thanks for looking.

Bolt-01

Hi All, thanks to those of you who picked up some bargains recently, and this week there are some more bargains including a bit of Classic Warhammer from Rennie & Macneil...

Bolt Vault Ebay