Main Menu

2000AD Film News in The Times !

Started by Marbles, 07 June, 2007, 08:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Its funny that the director of the judge Dredd film hasnt really done much since then.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

opaque

He's done a huge amount, just not films.

As for showing off the comic before that did happen with the Dredd film. In fact I remember thinking 'that issue only came out a few weeks ago' when I was watching the film.

Art

Well, apart from the fabulously succesful CSI series, most watched TV show in America.

Peter Wolf

Well i stand to be corrected there as directors dont usually disappear.  I just didnt know.

Art

I just didnt know.

Err... then why say anything about it?

Peter Wolf

I just didnt know as in i didnt know the director had done anymore  work since the Dredd film.

perhaps its just me.  It usually is.     Youre not going to do a YT-2 number on me are you ?    I cant take one straight after another.     Tomorrow maybe .

Its been a funny couple of days with people.

Art

Just seems odd that  you would pull facts out of your ass when you could just as easily check IMDB, Wikipedia, or even just not say anything at all.

Youre not going to do a YT-2 number on me are you ?

Well, it does look like you got all huffy and weird on him after being called on something as well.

Peter Wolf

I got my facts wrong as i was too lazy to look at "wikipedia"   . Have you ever done that?
      Bloody Wikipedia.   I must admit i never bother with it much.
           All huffy and wierd ?     Go back and read the thread again and then put yourself in my shoes and see if you would enjoy it  unless like i said it was some sort of clever in joke.  you may have found it funny .    I didnt.        I dont enjoy being provoked by that person who chose to play games until i verbally attacked them.  Only then did they drop the pretence ands get to the point.           My behaviour  may have seemed wierd to you but the behaviour that caused my reaction is not what i am used to and to me seemed very wierd so much so that i had to get another person to witness it.

[YT-2]

>Its funny that the director of the judge Dredd film hasnt really done much since then.

Yeah, he's been a bit quiet and probably not made much dosh.

Director
Judge Dredd - 1995
Phoenix - 1998
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer - 1998
Björk: Volumen - 1999
"CSI: NY" â?? 1 episode - 2004
"CSI: Miami" - 3 episodes - 2002-2004
Goal! - 2005
Capitol Law - 2006
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" - 24 episodes - 2000-2006
Shark Week - 2006
"Justice" - 1 episode - 2006
The Cure â?? 2007 pre-production

Producer
Boston Kickout - 1995 - executive producer
"CSI: Miami" - executive producer - 8 episodes - 2004-2005 - 2 episodes - 2002-2003
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" - executive producer - 36 episodes - 2002-2006
producer - 14 episodes - 2000-2001
supervising producer - 11 episodes - 2002
co-executive producer - 5 episodes - 2002
"CSI: NY" - executive producer - 64 episodes - 2004-2007
The Cure â?? 2007

Writer
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" - 8 episodes - 2002-2006

Wils

You know, Logan. It's about time you were focussed on by a messageboard mentalist for a change instead of me, Art and Eyebrows. ;)

Quirkafleeg

you writing me out of history, one of the Big Three (or was it Five or Seven)?

Wils

Tsk! It wasn't meant to be an exhaustive list, Gary, so don't take offence that I left you out. You'll *always* be one of the five 'Big 3'.

Peter Wolf

I just looked up  Mentalist and i just dont see any similarity there   .

I am also guilty of never watching  C.S.I. ever. I dont watch much tv either.  I got a digital box as part of a home entertainment package that i signed up to and i cant even be bothered to take it out of the box.  I am that uninterested in tv.     Thats why i dont know the directors work.         The Cure sounds like an upcoming film so no one has seen that yet.

I dont claim to know everything.

I wasnt aware i was targetting any of you either  but it just seems like everything i do or say is wrong.      I feel  like i am being driven mental so i dont know if that counts.

Quirkafleeg

Peter Wolf

I dont recall posting to Johnny eyebrows either.   Maybe once only if that.     so thats a new one on me.