Main Menu

What do you want to see on Ebay?

Started by Riaz, 21 October, 2003, 02:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riaz

I have a massive 2000ad collection, starting at issue 43 from 1977 (a two page photo review of Star Wars included!). What type of lot would you like to see come up on Ebay? Do you prefer single issues? An assortment of issues with a theme? A 'run' of between 3 - 10 consecutive issues?

I noticed issue 72 - the withdrawn 'Cursed Earth' issue featuring the characters 'Ronald McDonald and Burger King' go for ?21 yesterday. I actually have that issue - bought for 20p in Newport market about 4 years ago!!!

Also, I have the first 13 issues of Crisis, loads of spin off mags (Diceman - first 4 issues, 2000ad Monthlies, The Complete Judge Dredd) anyone interested in these?

Just want help in selling my doublers!!!

Cheers

Queen Firey-Bou

i'd like to see more bids on my stuff... nothing to do with comix tho.

dunno, selling them in 5's or 10's might help fill wee gaps, you could try a single, 5 & 50 , see what is more popular?

fred

You selling the Crown jewels yer highness?

Fred the auditor

Queen Firey-Bou

yup, kids, dogs, theres a nice tree out back, whatever....

Mikey

I'm also considering the big sell...

I was thinking of doing bundles of story runs perhaps,y'know particular writers or artists.How's about landmark issues bunches?Covers by certain artists...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Matt Timson

A time machine, a lightsabre, and a severed head.  Maybe a cloak of invisibility as well.

I think a severed head would be unusual.  Although I probably wouldn't bid on it.
Pffft...

Tiplodocus

There's a time machine availble on ebay next Christmas.

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Devons Daddy

RIAZ

we prefer bundles here. fives tend to work.
 for higher numbers tens. but anything 50 - 120 or so can go for singles to fill collections. though you may get more bites for bundles of five for those numbers.

as for price tends to vary on how many are avaible at the time and cconditoin. pics always sell more it seems. i never buy without pics i must say.

hope this has been of some help.now if you are a fan. JION US.
we like tooth fans to become boarders.
makes the place even better

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!