Main Menu

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Started by Goaty, 17 February, 2016, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

As James Gunn post this message on Facebook;

Official photography on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 has started, and I couldn't be more stoked.

My favorite movie as a small child was The Strongest Man in the World, so I'm glad to announce that, yes, Kurt Russell has joined our cast and, yes, he is more awesome a dude than I ever could have imagined.

The last few days around here with him and our other new cast members, Pom Klementieff, Elizabeth Debicki, and Chris Sullivan, have been some of the best of my life. I never thought anyone was missing from our island of misfit toys, but now that these folks are here there feels like there was.

Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Sean Gunn, and Glenn Close are all returning.

We'll have more surprises for you in the coming months. But, for now, this will have to do.

I have to get back to set!

Dandontdare

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Goaty

Hehe! I post that in his post, hope he know of Shakara...

Hawkmumbler

Excuse me but KURT MUTHA' FUCKIN' RUSSELL!!!!!!!!!!

Goaty

Ahhh big rumour that Kurt the father of Star-Lord.

Satanist

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 17 February, 2016, 09:01:35 PM
Excuse me but KURT MUTHA' FUCKIN' RUSSELL!!!!!!!!!!

I concur with the above SNAKE MUTHA' FUCKIN' PLISKEN!!!!!!!!!!

IN SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Satanist

Quote from: Proudhuff on 18 February, 2016, 11:04:04 AM
I thought he was dead?

As long as you didn't think he was taller that's alright.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

sheridan

Hah - just saw Big Trouble in Little China the other day - in honour of the year of the fire monkey - we followed it up with a few episodes of 1970/80s Monkey!

von Boom

Quote from: sheridan on 18 February, 2016, 12:54:48 PM
Hah - just saw Big Trouble in Little China the other day - in honour of the year of the fire monkey - we followed it up with a few episodes of 1970/80s Monkey!

Brilliant film. Easily one of my all time favs. :)

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: sheridan on 18 February, 2016, 12:54:48 PM

Have the entire Monkey series on boxset as of  few years ago now. Still haven't watched them all since then, but the first time I tired I nodded off to sleep no long into the first episode, and I have the new one they made, which isn't that good, but the same actor cameos' as the old Monkey spirit teasing new guy before he'd give him a jug of water he so desperately needs.

Watching Guardians of the Galaxy, not the sequel, but the first one.

While reconnecting both third and second generation consoles in the lounge room. I'm surprised X-Box 360 worked so easily. Just haven't figured how get it on the wireless network yet and now I'm working on the PS Three now. I think left one the essentials devices for it at home.

Goaty

Awesome!

James Gunn shared a shot from the first film that was cut off. If anyone want banner or wall for it.

Colin YNWA

Ha! Its not entirely surprising they keep that one underwraps. I imagine it might upset a few people!

ThryllSeekyr

I was just going to say. He's not in the sequel.