Main Menu

Max Bubba

Started by Matt, 06 November, 2001, 08:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

When Max Bubba killed Wulf in Rage, it's fair to say Johnny was a wee bit cut up about the loss of his friend. So we didn't he use a time jump afterwards to kill Bubba before he could kill Wulf, thus saving his friend fron an untimely demise? Makes sense to me.

Thread Zero

Matt, I told you this one before!

SD agents have to get permission to use time travel equipment from the Galactic Crime Commission.

Plus I guess time travel equipment has prohibited use throughout the rest of the galaxy.

Very expensive you see, but great if you wanna win the lottery!

scojo whose numbers are...

Matt

I know but I didn't want Logan telling us off again!

MATT (scared of Logan)

Thread Zero

Forget him.
He is just in a bad mood.

He needs a heatseeker up his rear end that is all.

Give him some life!

scojo the never rude.

W. R. Logan

At 08:05 06/11/01 -0600, you wrote:
>When Max Bubba killed Wulf in Rage, it[backslash]'s fair to say Johnny was a wee bit cut up about the loss of his friend. So we didn[backslash]'t he use a time jump afterwards to kill Bubba before he could kill Wulf, thus saving his friend from an untimely demise? Makes sense to me.

In all SD stories where time travel has been used to alter time, time has always found a way of claiming it own back. If Johnny had altered time to save Wulf, then something would have happened to ensure that Wulf still died.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theclassof79" target="_blank">The Class Of '79

Thread Zero

I heard that Johnny really couldn't stand the Norwegian Viking.

All this "da Johnny, is a good cucumber" business drove Johnny nearly normal.

scojo starting the gronk fan club at yahoo.gronk.com
Only for those with a strong heart, mind.