Main Menu

September Thrills!

Started by 2000AD Online, 25 September, 2006, 04:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan O

I've certainly seen Realpolitik in stores. Amstor, can you give me specific examples of where you can't get it and I'll chase it up?

"Let me use this opportunity to compliment you on the quality of reproduction and choice of stories that you have released thusfar. I've bought 21 of the Rebellion graphic novel publications in the last year so you can hardly call me a dissatisfied customer."

Cheers mate, much appreciated. Glad you're enjoying them so far.

Hunting Party should be hitting shops in the next few days. Distributors got it Monday.

The Amstor Computer

Jon --

I'll fire you an email later tonight with a note of the retailers who don't seem to stock it. Worth noting that it's primarily online retailers I've had trouble with, though my local Borders doesn't have a great selection of 2K titles, and only one or two Rebellion-published TPBs.

ukdane

When I was in UK a week ago, I naturally took advantage of the fact, and went shopping. A LOT of shopping- a lot of shops, a number of different towns.

In the entire time I was shopping, in all the bookstores and newsagents I went into, I didn't see a single copy of 2000ad, the megazine, or EE. Neither did I fin any Black Flame books. In fact, the only 2000ad related object that I found, was 1 copy of Cases Files No 3, in a Waterstones.

I don't understand why isn't 2000ad OUT THERE!
Cheers

-Daney

Ignatzmonster

I'd also like to compliment, Jon, on the quality of the collections. The case files especially. The Big Two could learn a lot from your work. I've got nothing to say about distribution time.  Living in the US, I have to convince my retailer the books exist first. Still waiting on Satans Island. I hope it comes this week!

Grant Goggans

"Still waiting on Satans Island. I hope it comes this week!"

You and me both, friend...