Main Menu

2000 AD Online

Started by w3bz, 09 July, 2008, 11:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Quote from: "psychogoatee"When will the pages for all the old progs and megs return? And the search option?

It was the best resource for info on all those issues on the net.

The old database is now available from BARNEY.

PsychoGoatee

Quote from: "Wake"
Quote from: "psychogoatee"When will the pages for all the old progs and megs return? And the search option?

It was the best resource for info on all those issues on the net.

The old database is now available from BARNEY.

Very cool.  8-)

WoD

Where's the 'view active posts' gone from the threads...or is it just me?

Bolt-01

Yeah, it's missing for me as well. Bit annoying as It was the best feature of the new board...

dyl

Still works for me, I bookmarked  the view active items page ages ago so it always goes straight to it.

House of Usher

Mine works. I can go from view active topics to board index, and select view active topics from there, ad infinitum.
STRIKE !!!

WoD

Yeah, but we'd asked for a button on every page so we could jump to the active thread page from any thread (as per the old board) and it was done this time by adding a 'active thread' button to each post made...that is missing now.  It makes navigation a lot trickier...but I take your bookmark solution though.

Dandontdare

mine's gone too :(  - didn't realise how much I used it till now! Is it a Firefox thang?

As befits the lazy noughties, I strenuously object to this turn of events and declare that TWO tiny clicks of my finger to get to active topics rather than ONE is an outrageous burden, an infringement of my human rights probably illegal!

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Richmond Clements

Phew!
I thought it was just me...

Mike Gloady

Hey, w3bz.  I was just wondering how the rebuild is going, what's been done and what's going to be done next?  

We all really appreciate all your (and all the other web-bots) hard work.  Thanks.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever