Main Menu

Delayed Hi

Started by McMonkeyBoy, 28 August, 2008, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: "peterwolf"I aint diggin this Brutherz shootin themselvez up in drivebyz an all dat kinda Shit.

It aint cool Bruthaz.

Stop Da Drugz an Violenz !!

We all da same Bruthaz .

Tomorrow we're having a peace treaty where we all eat bananas.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "Godpleton"
Quote from: "peterwolf"I aint diggin this Brutherz shootin themselvez up in drivebyz an all dat kinda Shit.

It aint cool Bruthaz.

Stop Da Drugz an Violenz !!

We all da same Bruthaz .

Tomorrow we're having a peace treaty where we all eat bananas.

Make sure you throw all the skins into a garbage receptacle instead of leaving them lying around as accidents can happen and make sure the Bananas are Fair Trade Bananas.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

coastguardjackuk

Hi McMonkey,
Welcome to the greatest universe in the history of comicdom. Suggest reading the Judge Dredd Case Files where you can follow Dredd's exploits in chronological order from prog 2 onwards. You will need to do this to familiarise yourself with the Dredd universe and all the characters in it and all the events that have taken place over the last 31 years. To save cash order them in from your local library at no cost whatsoever. Do it by computer in there and you even get a phone call when they arrive. Saved myself a fortune. After a while your addiction to the 2000ad universe will get so bad the weekly prog will not be enough. Don't worry this is perfectly normal. When this happens start buying the Judge Dredd megazine. Just recently changed it's format and although is now a fiver a month it's content has increased and is an absolute perfect companion to the prog. Oh, and one last thing you will need to do is to have decided your favourite Dredd artist. If anyone ever asks you this question look them squarely in the eye and say the word "Bolland" Easy ! Congratulations on discovering the galaxies greatest comic and enjoy !
Building up a nice crust since 1969...

McMonkeyBoy

Thanks postcardjack. Ive been nosing the art work in the comics quite a bit and Bolland is awesome. I like Gina Hart and Chris Weston and Clint Langleys art alot aswell. Well especially Clints. The artwork he's done for the ABC Warriors is kickass.  :D

Peter Wolf

I hope that when you see Ron Smiths art in Judge Dredd you will like that a lot as well.

Heres a helpful and informative article on Ron Smith :

//http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:ZGkLr6yawTcJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Smith_(artist)+ron+smith+2000ad+artist&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

My fave 2000ad artist Massimo Belardinelli drew the *worst* Judge Dredd of all time for 1 prog that was one of the first 10 progs.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

_DR_FEELEY_GOOD_

Wait till you become that addicted that you start buying the original 2000ad artwork!
 You will never have any money again!!!

McMonkeyBoy

Ahahaha I don't have money now lol. Ive got a feq uid and Im using that to try and get my hands on the Wilderlands storyline. It was spread across the Megazine and the progs which is making it even harder to find!

Jared Katooie

Personally, I didn't like Wilderlands. You'd be better off snapping up Judge Dredd Case Files 05, which contains some truly amazing stories which offer a great introduction to the characters and concepts of Dredd.

And dont go near that Simpleton chap, he's basically a simpleton.

What you and the other new boarders need to be thinking about is joining my cult. All the cool people here have done it. Subservience brings happiness you know. Who needs money when you can have peace of mind? You can lose a pint a blood a week and still not suffer any ill effects! There are no drawbacks! None!

Also: Welcome to the board!