Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

Quote from: Banners on 28 April, 2010, 01:31:10 PM
Gordon Brown would probably say your cousin is bigoted... ;-)

M@

Heh heh heh. Having finally caught the news, Everything becomes clear!
I think the soft sod just lost Rochdale...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

COMMANDO FORCES

I thoroughly enjoyed that on the news tonight, let Labour spin out of that  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what people in power think of us lot, we are the shit on the sole of their shoes. He only apologised because he was found out, I wonder how many other life long labour supporters he thinks are shits.

Anyway that old woman will still vote labour as it's in her blood, so he'll be happy!

Robin Low

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 28 April, 2010, 06:52:35 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed that on the news tonight, let Labour spin out of that  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what people in power think of us lot, we are the shit on the sole of their shoes. He only apologised because he was found out, I wonder how many other life long labour supporters he thinks are shits.

Just got in, so this sent me off to the BBC website. I wouldn't be surprised if this costs him more than Rochdale.

Funnily enough, his apology annoys me more than what he said (which doesn't actually bother me at all) - if you said it, Brown, that's what think, so have the courage to stand by your opinion. It's not as if you're unwilling to stand by a lot of other unpopular things.

Regards

Robin

vzzbux

Isn't it great to watch a politician squirm. To watch that clip from the Jeremy Vine show was priceless.

VNP
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Robin Low on 28 April, 2010, 07:39:17 PM

Just got in, so this sent me off to the BBC website. I wouldn't be surprised if this costs him more than Rochdale.

lets hope so because i dont think i could stand another 5 years of that stupid clown as PM.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

M.I.K.

I know he's rubbish and everything but I do genuinely feel a little bit sorry for him sometimes.

COMMANDO FORCES

I can see what you mean, Blair must be pissing himself laughing!

The Legendary Shark

That'd be the ideal way to top it off - 'phone camera footage of Blair literally pissing himself.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Zarjazzer

Clearly it's an ambush by a bigoted, shameless, self- promoter who hates everyone.
Poor Misses Duffy. ;)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

House of Usher

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 28 April, 2010, 04:10:09 PM
This wouldn't be happening if sovereign states reclaimed the responsibility of printing their own... er, haven't I said this already? I forget.

Weimar Germany used to print loads;)
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 28 April, 2010, 11:10:42 PM
This wouldn't be happening if sovereign states reclaimed the responsibility of printing their own... er, haven't I said this already? I forget.

Weimar Germany used to print loads.  ;)

Weimar germany was forced to print loads because of WW1 reperations that they were forced to pay out.

I am not sure wether Germany was controlled by the Rothschild international banking cartel/Anglo-Dutch banking cartel at that point but they certainly were by the time Hitler was in power but i would guess that they were.

If that is the case then Germany didnt have control of its own banking system and the printing of paper money.

TordelBack

Yep, the insane inflation of Weimar Germany certainly worked to the long term advantage of Europe as a whole.  AFAICS there is no real difference between extreme devaluation of a 'sovereign' currency and debt default of one state within a single currency from the point of view of that state's neighbours.  They'll end up having to deal with the mess either way.

Peter Wolf

Here you are LS:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/trichet-calls-for-corrupt-bis-to-boss-global-government-in-cfr-speech.html

Crisis creation - Crisis reaction - Crisis resolution/solution - Crisis prevention.

Cockroaches.

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 28 April, 2010, 04:04:47 PM
Did you hear the news last night. Greece have been rated as 'Junk Bond Status' and the world trembles. The 'PIGS' countries will drag Europe down if 'WE' don't all step in and prop them up  ::)

This is what Europe is all about, spend, spend, spend, on failing countries, will this madness never end!

I was always told not to throw good money after bad but it seems countries can do this all the time, with our money!

Here we go........

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/eurozone-edges-closer-to-endgame-as-greek-contagion-hits-portugal-1956203.html

The EU Empire has spread itself too thin and is more interested in swallowing up countries without thinking about the consequences of it all.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]