Main Menu

Zenith - Titan Books 1-5.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 09 December, 2002, 01:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

Howdo. Can't be bothered flogging these on E-Bay, so if anyone want's to make me an offer for the set then now's the chance.

1-3 are in good condition.
4-5 are in okay condition, not great but not falling apart either.

I don't want to split them, mainly because I've had an offer of ?50 for the set, but I'd rather sell it to a fan rather than a comic shop. If you're going to Dredd-con or Shed-con then I'll bring them down, which should save a bit of postage.

Oh, and if you want a description of the condition ask that nice 'Something Fishy' next time you bump into him.

Something Fishy

Yep they're good they are and i promise i didn't do them any harm.

They really survived very well in my pool for a fortnight.

DavidXBrunt

karne

Is there any chance of getting a scan on site so we may view the condition of them Mr Brunt?

DavidXBrunt

Erm. Doubt it. I could *possibly* take a digital picture of each one and send them to anyone interested. But I'm not even sure I have the know-how to do that. I'll see.

DavidXBrunt

Yeah, just tried that. If anyone wants a piccy of them then wang me your e-mail address and I'll send you a picture of Book 1 and Book 5, to show that the first three are in good condition and that the last two are still alright, but not pristine. I'll send a picture of the spines as well if anyone wants one.

But it shows a lamentable lack of trust in my judgement that you want photographic proof. It's insult after insult here.

Oddboy

How much are you offering them for... I couldn't possibly stretch the ?50 the shop offered you.  I was planning to get the new Titan editions but like that's ever going to happen.
I'd reckomend you go for the fifty, but if you want me to buy them at some hiddeously reduced price then I'm yer man!

Oddboy
Better set your phaser to stun.

Matt Timson

I know some guy who thought it'd be a good idea to colour his copy of Book one in watercolour.  This same inept moron now owns high tech scanners and paint programs for such indulgences, but no black and white artwork to scan from.

Yesiree- brains running on high octane fuel in this... er I mean... my FRIEND's house...

Bah.
Pffft...

IndigoPrime

If I was you, I'd put them on eBay. You'll probably get twice what that comic shop offered you.

DavidXBrunt

But I'm far too lazy for that. I was hoping someone here might want them, or have something they were willing to trade for them.

Oddboy

I've got a load of duplicate Star Lords (inc.1-5) if you wanna swap at ShedCon...

Oddboy

Oddboy

That's Star Lords 1-11, 15, 18 & 20-21 (IIRC) and there's two copies of 1-5, 7 & 10 (also IIRC) if you want 'em.

DavidXBrunt

Ah, sorry, but I'm going to have to pass on that. The only reason I'm interested in Star-Lord is for the Stronty, and three of the complete tales from those runs have been reprinted.

Sorry about that.

Oddboy

Fairy Nuff.

How much cash are you willing to accept for the Zenith books then? (and do books 1-5 = Phases I-III ?)

DavidXBrunt

Yeah, books 1-5 are the first three phases. I didn't pack them as I thought you wouldn't be interested... I could send them one at a time and you could pay in installments though...But I was just going to take them to the comics shop on Tuesday. Corner me at the Shed if you want to discuss terms...