Started by 13school, 20 May, 2012, 11:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

judgefloyd

Sorry to further traumatize you by mentioning the Geelong Cats!  I understand your feeling - when I came back to Melbourne after eight years away I was amazed by how seriously people take football.  Ican only imagine what it's like in Geelong.   
  The newsagents where I discovered 2000AD no longer gets it, I was sad to see.  My local newsagent seems to get it once every other month, so it's not looking good.  They should hide it inside copies of The Phantom, which is ubiquitous.

cheers

Floyd

hazy efc

darnmarr

Charlie boy

GordyM

Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

13school

So I saw Dredd this week... as it was in advance of even the actual advance media preview screening (somehow the publicists may have gotten the idea I was keen to check this one out) I won't say much yet, but I did enjoy it a hell of a lot and have already locked in my next screening. It was pretty much everything I was hoping for, and the more I think about it the more I liked it.

Perhaps more importantly, the handful of critics I spoke to afterwards all seemed to have enjoyed it as well. It'll have some very stiff competition when it does open here (Argo is out the same week, about which I can say even less), but if there's any kind of audience left for quality violence in Australia it should do well.

Dreddman57

greetings from north queensland......outback    no cinemas out here i'll have to wait till dvd............but i'll probibly wealen and get a camrip off the net to get me through

darnmarr

Dreddman57, don't give in to impatience: When Joe had fleas he didn't scratch!
I had to wait: waiting's a pain in the arse,- but ripping it off th'net, is positively ungentlemanly.