Main Menu

Judge Blankface.

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 17 September, 2012, 12:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Judge Denholm Reynholm of IT Crowd fame for a Mr Bolton of Leeds

Simon Beigh

So glad this thread has popped up again. Working in IT as I do, I'm a big fan of The IT Crowd. Nice one, CFM...

CrazyFoxMachine

Cheers SimeonB - just got retweeted by Graham Linehan as well which is a bit of a thing :O

von Boom

Fantastic cfm! Very cool to have Linehan notice your work.

von Boom

Forgot to say we need to see Roy, Moss, Jen and Richmond as judges as well. Now get scribbling. :)

Simon Beigh

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 18 July, 2013, 04:10:42 PM
Cheers SimeonB - just got retweeted by Graham Linehan as well which is a bit of a thing :O
Most definitely "a bit of a thing"... I can see you've been favourited and retweeted by a number of people - well deserved, chap!

CrazyFoxMachine

Judge Charlie Brooker for Cursed Earth Dweller -

von Boom

Colin YNWA

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder and in the case of this thread that's defo true.Time passes and I slowly drift from thinking about it. Then it suddenly pops up in the 'Unread post' section, my heart skips a beat and I open it, palms slightly sweaty with anticipation and discovers treasures like today's.

JOY!

Steve Green

Has anyone tweeted these to the people concerned?

I think Brian Blessed had his pointed out.

It's an amazing gallery of work.

Spikes

It is indeed. Brilliant stuff, CFM  :thumbsup:

auxlen

how have i only just discovered this?!?? absolutely stonking talent. to be able to draw like that boggles my mind...there were only 1 or two i didn't get and that's only because i didn't know who they were anyway!

Colin YNWA

CrazyFoxMachine

von Boom

Well done and well deserved cfm! Huzzah to you.