Main Menu

Judge Blankface.

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 17 September, 2012, 12:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

New template knocked up for Year 2 - ever so slightly more detailed.

Hawkmumbler

Ive seen enough hentai to know where this is going...

Colin YNWA

Oh no Dreddheads has gone all blank on me - what am I missing, what am I missing...

CrazyFoxMachine

von Boom

Nice one cfm. It's always great to see a new one appear. :)

Hawkmumbler

"You know I said i'd sentence you not guilty?"
"Yeah!?"
"I lied..."

CrazyFoxMachine

Brit-Cit Judge Maurice Moss requested by Lee Smart, SKD & Von Boom - new badge and shoulderpad based on the customwork of Strangely Saucy but bluer.

Colin YNWA

Some how managed to miss the Arnie one, so double treat for me today. Always a delight Owen.

von Boom

That's fantastic cfm! What he needs is a fan to cool his hot ear. ;)

CrazyFoxMachine

Brit-Cit Judge Gene Hunt for a Mr Jones-Gerrard of London town

CrazyFoxMachine

Hong Tong Judge Bruce Lee - Uniform based on the Sino-Cit design http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/McNulty/Sino-CitJudges01.jpg by ?Paul Marshall I suppose.

Dark Jimbo

What I like most about these is that you're pioneering completely new territory, O - you're surely the first person ever to develop a movie-world version of the Sino Cit and Emerald Isle uniforms!
@jamesfeistdraws

CrazyFoxMachine

Vampire Judge Barnabas Collins from the original Dark Shadows for Mr Ben Clark.

Next up... my first bonafide Cal Habber!

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 07 November, 2013, 02:08:50 PM
What I like most about these is that you're pioneering completely new territory, O - you're surely the first person ever to develop a movie-world version of the Sino Cit and Emerald Isle uniforms!

Actually there are other Mega-City uniforms in production at the moment, all in preparation for upcoming conventions ;)

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Could I put in a request for Freddie Mercury? And maybe Brian May too? His barnet should be quite challenging
You may quote me on that.