Main Menu

Prog 1942 not appearing on Rebellion Account site

Started by The Adventurer, 06 August, 2015, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Adventurer

I've linked my Google Accout with my Rebellion Account so think week I decided to buy my Progs via the iPod app rather then the Future shop. After buying 1941 and 1942 I went to the Rebellion Acount site to download my CBR file.  1941 appeared just fine, but there is no reference to 1942 on the site. Is anyone else having this problem?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Pyroxian

It's appearing now - I've managed to download the cbz.

I, Cosh

I had no problem at 7am on Wednesday, but I bought it directly from the shop (where it's 30p cheaper...)

I think there are inevitably going to be some teething problems with this. I looked the other day and all my Clickwheel Progs are now available in the new app but only last year's Megs. I'm sure it'll all shake out in the end.
We never really die.

2000ADWebDroid1

We had a few teething issues getting this week's content onto the Rebellion Account Portal (https://account.rebellion.co.uk/2000ad/ ), but Prog 1942 and Judge Dredd Case Files 25 are now available to download (if you've already purchased elsewhere). Prog 1943 is all setup and should be available on the Rebellion Account Portal at the normal time next week (i.e. Wednesday).

You can also now buy Progs, Megs and Graphic Novels direct via the web-based Rebellion Account Portal, as well as, ta-da, digital subscriptions to Progs and/or Megs (see: https://account.rebellion.co.uk/20 ). Purchases made here (including from subscriptions) will, of course, sync automatically with our 2000 AD mobile apps at no extra charge. Prices on this are the same as the existing 2000 AD web shop (so individual Progs are 30p cheaper than on the mobile apps...).

BTW Cosh - the Rebellion Account Portal should have all Megs going back as far as 2010 now, and 2009 Progs and Megs will be available soon, and further back issues will be added in current months. Once they are added, if any Clickwheel customers had bought those older Progs/Megs, they will be added to their entitlements on the Rebellion ID Account Portal once available.

If there's any purchases that you made on Clickwheel that don't seem to be showing yet, and they're for Progs or Megs from 2010 onwards, please contact  clickwheel.support@rebellion.co.uk so that we can investigate, as all your Clickwheel entitlements should have been carried over by now, if you registered for a Rebellion ID before Tuesday this week.

If you haven't yet registered for a Rebellion ID yet, we can still transfer digital entitlements for ex-Clickwheel customers, but you will now need to contact clickwheel.support@rebellion.co.uk, please include details of the email address that you were registered with on Clickwheel, and the email address that you have registered with on the Rebellion ID User Portal, if different.

I, Cosh

Quote from: 2000ADWebDroid1 on 07 August, 2015, 01:57:24 PMBTW Cosh - the Rebellion Account Portal should have all Megs going back as far as 2010 now, and 2009 Progs and Megs will be available soon, and further back issues will be added in current months. Once they are added, if any Clickwheel customers had bought those older Progs/Megs, they will be added to their entitlements on the Rebellion ID Account Portal once available.
Thanks. It was showing all my 2014 Megs but not 2015. I'm not too worried but I'll have a look again over the weekend to see if it's updated and drop them a line if not.
We never really die.

2000ADWebDroid1

Quote from: The Cosh on 07 August, 2015, 02:02:30 PM
Quote from: 2000ADWebDroid1 on 07 August, 2015, 01:57:24 PMBTW Cosh - the Rebellion Account Portal should have all Megs going back as far as 2010 now, and 2009 Progs and Megs will be available soon, and further back issues will be added in current months. Once they are added, if any Clickwheel customers had bought those older Progs/Megs, they will be added to their entitlements on the Rebellion ID Account Portal once available.
Thanks. It was showing all my 2014 Megs but not 2015. I'm not too worried but I'll have a look again over the weekend to see if it's updated and drop them a line if not.

That's odd, if you're seeing *any* entitlements carried over from your Clickwheel account, it should be showing them all. Fear not, we'll investigate and see if we can find out what went wrong. We still have a record of all your Clickwheel purchases, so we can check whether there are any discrepancies and then resolve them.

2000ADWebDroid1

BTW to investigate this, we'll need to know the email address you used for Clickwheel (and for the Rebellion Account Portal, if different). Could you PM me this?

2000ADWebDroid1

Hi - we found the problem, you should be seeing any entitlements you have to 2015 Megs from your Clickwheel purchase on the Rebellion Account Portal now: https://account.rebellion.co.uk/2000ad/download/category/11

Apologies for inconvenience

The Adventurer

Just a follow up, my Prog 1942 has appeared.

But I swear I saw Megazines available going back to 2010 yesterday or the day before, and now they're gone.

Also, when might we start to see 2000 ADs covering the early Clickwheel period? I bought Progs on Clickwheel as far back as 2008, will those Progs appear on the Rebellion site at some point?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

I, Cosh

Quote from: 2000ADWebDroid1 on 07 August, 2015, 04:59:06 PM
Hi - we found the problem, you should be seeing any entitlements you have to 2015 Megs from your Clickwheel purchase on the Rebellion Account Portal now: https://account.rebellion.co.uk/2000ad/download/category/11

Apologies for inconvenience
Forgot to express my appreciation for this. Basically, I made an imprecise post on a messageboard, ignored the request for further information, went out for a few pints with my colleagues, came home, fell asleep on the chaise longue and woke up on Saturday to find everything had been restored.

Well done hard working web droids.
We never really die.