Main Menu

My Artwork Collected

Started by Andy Lambert, 04 August, 2017, 12:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Feeley Good

Lost count of how many amazing pics.....

Steven Denton

Fantastic work. Seeing it all together just makes you realise how much good art there is on the board.

Andy Lambert

Many thanks, folks! :)

Typically, I missed a picture out.... :/

Colin YNWA

Well seriously this thread is a thing of absolute beauty, an absolute wonder. The fact that each picture is a delight begins to pale when you think about how you churned out such wonders for the calendar. Amazing.

That said I feel sorry for you in a way. For all your glories it must be deflating to to know you will never, EVER top Disco Dredd.

Cos nothing tops Disco Dredd. Go girlfriend.

Pete Wells

I was grinning from ear to ear when looking through that. Sublime!

Andy Lambert

Ha ha, thanks so much guys... you're right, how can I ever top Disco Dredd?? Oh, what, wow - he's the greatest dancer!

Andy Lambert

Seems a good a place as any to mention this, but I've had a number of friend requests on facebook from people I don't know, and I don't usually accept such requests from those I don't recognise. However, a number of these requests come from people who clearly share an interest in 2000ad and Judge Dredd, so if any of these people happen to be those of you I'm familiar with from this forum, please let me know - not many users here go by their own name so recognition is difficult. Many thanks :)

Andy Lambert

My first crack at a comic strip - "Bull Shot", written by Bad City Blue, as featured in #33 of Dogbreath fanzine.

Rogue Judge

Andy, superb storytelling!  Brilliant use of B&W shading. I especially like the page where he uses his eye powers, and the expression of the mutant bull head on the last page! And witty script by BCB too, great ending!

Colin YNWA

That's astonishing good Andy.

Spaceghost

Best. Thread. Ever.

The composition, the execution, the humour and the sheer amount of fantastic ideas.

A standing ovation for you sir.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Bad City Blue

Holy drokk it's easy to forget how many amazing pieces you've done Andy.
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

SpongeJosh

Such brilliant pieces Andy. Don't stop! :lol:

Bolt-01

and that is just one of the superb strips available to read in Dogbreath #33- but you all knoew that, didn't you?

Andy Lambert

Thank you for all the kind words! :D