Main Menu

2000AD Cover of the Year RESULTS!

Started by Pete Wells, 03 January, 2018, 01:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Well, if I haven't buggered up the spreadsheet. The results are as follows...

Bubbling under and just missing out on a top 5 place were Progs 2057 Revere/Indigo Prime by the beautiful Mr Boo Cook (this cover was in the top 3 for most of the voting period) and Prog 2058 by the master that is Cliff Robinson, aided as ever, by Dylan Teague on colours...

In fifth place, we have Prog 2054, another two colour masterpeice by the irrepressible Tiernen Trevallion. Brilliance!

I'm so pleased that this made the list, John McCrea and Mike Spicer's brilliant Harvey cover of Prog 2024.

In third place, I'm delighted to once again include Alex Ronald in the top 3 with his brilliant Paradox Vega cover of Prog 2016...

Aaaaand, in second place, the mighty Dave Kendall terrifies us all with his 'Fear Me' cover of Prog 2029...

And the winner, by a looooong way, is Greg Staples' masterpiece celebrating Dredd's 40th year in the comic. The legendary Prog 2019!  Congratulations Greg!

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone for voting! Same time next year?

Colin YNWA

A massive thank you to Pete for once again organising and running this. Well done to all the artists and designers involved with the very worthy winners.

DrJomster

Seconded! Many thanks Pete and everyone at 2000AD.

Praise be to Tharg!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

DrRocka

Cheers, Pete.
Off to Ladbrokes to pick up my 47p winnings. The horse I backed won!
Never ever bloody anything ever