Main Menu

Sisters of Mercy

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 15 April, 2003, 03:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

My wife, in a fit of kindness, has acquired two tickets for the Sisters of Mercy concert at the Braehead arena next Thursday.

I would rather not go because: (a) I'm off on a works jolly that day (clay pigeon shooting, off-road driving and other shenanigans at Gleneagles); (b) my brother's wedding is the next day and I'll need to practice my speech; (c) the Good Guys are playing in the UEFA cup and the game is on the telly.

Anyone want to buy them? A bargain at a tenner each!

If you're interested (or want to swap them for a prog 2) then e-mail me. It will help if you're in Glasgow, cos then I can hand them to you.
Lock up your spoons!

The Big Man

Sorry, never heard of 'em !
"Is there a problem here ?"

Jim_Campbell

"Sorry, never heard of 'em"

Heretic!

Besides, I think Sisters fans should save the money and plough the cash into a "When are we going to get another album, Andy*" publicity campaign.

Cheers

Jim

*One that's not a bag of shite like Vision Thing, obviously ...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JayzusB.Christ

I think there's a Bradley story featuring the very same Sisters of Mercy on this site, I do believe. So the question now is, is Alan McKenzie an ageing goth, or what?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Smiley

is Alan McKenzie an ageing goth, or what?

At the risk of another 'I loathe 1990' thread, reckon he was more like a cringeworthy uncle, trying to be down with da kids.http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/mediumres/692.jpg">