Main Menu

Six Panel Thrill Power!

Started by uncle fester, 12 February, 2010, 04:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

locustsofdeath!

If there's an artist out there game to render my Bad Company adaptation, please get in touch. Thanks in advance.

Daveycandlish

I'm up for it as artist, if any writer fancies sending an idea my way - just PM me
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Bolt-01

I'll join in when time allows- but if in the meantime anyone wants to try to condense the V.C.'s down into six panels I'd be interested to see what was left.

Van Dom

Quote from: James on 13 February, 2010, 08:30:30 AM
I'll do the zenith

Cool!
I'll finish it off over the weekend and get it to you Monday or Tuesday. Nice one!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

James

The Monarch

I'm doing indigo prime killing time in my own fun way....

incidently I pretty much did this with canon fodder (both series) during beautiful chaos it was twelve panels but to be fair I covered two series

The Enigmatic Dr X

Ah shite, I've done a Zenith too.
Lock up your spoons!

Mike Gloady

That's ok, I reckon there was ALWAYS going to be a bit of repetition - various Apocalypse Wars and Necropolii.  Whoever posts theirs first gets lucky and if you're beaten to the punch it might be a good idea to wait a week until posting your version just to make sure you get your OWN little share of the limelight?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Van Dom

Thats cool Dr X, I'm sure we'll both have different takes on it, it'll be interesting to compare!
Actually when I read your previous post about 40 odd episodes I did wonder for s second if it might be Zenith, but then I went and added up the episodes of Zenith and it was closer to 80 so I reckoned I was okay!!! ;)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Lady Festina

OK, so yes I am a girl and therefore fundamentally don't understand this virtual world, but I have some words for a six-panel Glimmer Rats and also an idea for anyone who's good at drawing the lovely Durham Red.... Any takers?

(Yes, the Durham Red one will involve anatomy.)

(No. Hers.)

Mike Gloady

Don't talk soft, yer Ladyship.  I'm sure someone will give you a lifeline for those ideas.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

locustsofdeath!

Oh yes, I expect they'll be crawling out of the woodworks shortly.

Pete Wells

Well, here we go fellas, the WHOLE of Nikolai Dante in six panels. SPOILER WARNING - we see his death so if you don't wanna know, don't look!

Apologies to Robbie Morison and Si Fraser for ruining their wonderful strip. Also to Jim Campbell for crimes against lettering and everyone else for crimes against Photoshop!

Emperor

Ooooooooooooo you are in so much trouble - a crossbar I on I've but not I'll!?!?? What were you thinking man???

Is the fact he looks like Swiss cheese by the last panel part of his action packed lifestyle or an exotic form of the clap? Or is he such a love machine that he has had extra orifices fitted?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Gibson Quarter

hahahah ! Now I dont need to enter...cant do better than that!