Main Menu

Six Panel Thrill Power!

Started by uncle fester, 12 February, 2010, 04:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dom

Not really, it seems to involve insertions...
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Simon Fraser

[/quote]

It's difficult to know what to say.... You realise that we're going to have to change the ending now!

Si.

Lady Festina

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately Pete Wells is unable to respond at the moment due to having to peel himself off the ceiling....

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Mzungusi on 17 February, 2010, 04:49:40 PM

It's difficult to know what to say.... You realise that we're going to have to change the ending now!

Si.

Why don't you stop by the Yap Shop tonight and discuss it? We Yappers would love to pester shoot the breeze with you for an hour. You're welcome to join us, anyway.

Yes, I am a media whore :(
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mike Gloady

Soooooooo, Dante wasn't going to expire while engaged in coitus with Jena, eh?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  CONFIRMATION, someone contact Bleedingcool!
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Pete Wells

QuoteUnfortunately Pete Wells is unable to respond at the moment due to having to peel himself off the ceiling....

Gu... Si... Wuh... gibber...

Emperor

Quote from: Pete Wells on 17 February, 2010, 07:26:21 PM
QuoteUnfortunately Pete Wells is unable to respond at the moment due to having to peel himself off the ceiling....

Gu... Si... Wuh... gibber...

Run, man, run - this is just a distraction so they can trace your location and hunt you down like the dog you very clearly are ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Daveycandlish

Here's one from The Enigmatic Doctor X and myself

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Mike Gloady

That's much better than the real thing.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Pete Wells

Ha, cracking stuff fellas!

With respect and heartfelt apologies to the creative teams involved...

Kerrin

There's no crying with laughter smiley.

TordelBack

Quote from: Pete Wells on 20 February, 2010, 06:30:34 PM
With respect and heartfelt apologies to the creative teams involved...

I'm confused.  Which poo is the grizzled cop in the girl's body?

The Monarch

Pete wells is my god....

I bow down to you!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

IAMTHESYSTEM

A +Thrill+ powered+ overload+ to Daveycandlish,The Enigmatic DrX and Pete Wells.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla