Main Menu

Meg missing pages?

Started by Steve Green, 19 September, 2005, 07:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

Hi,

Just got my Meg and Tooth.

In the anniversary Meg, the Dredd story has a couple of pages reprinted, and it looks like the Simping Detective stops short. Is that the same for everyone's issue?

Ta

Steve

Artificial Idiot

I think Simping Detective is meant to stop short, leading into the issue next meg...

Although I could be horribly wrong.

Steve Green

I think you're horribly wrong :)

Looking at the next issue preview it seems to be talking about a new SD story.

I think this was a one-off (the title of the story ties in with the anniversary issue), but got caught short. Plus there's no 'next...' box at the bottom of the page.

Cheers

- Steve

The Amstor Computer

There's mention of this on the Meg thread below. There seems to have been a fuckup at the printers which lead to the last couple of pages being missed out, as well as a couple of Dredd pages being reprinted.

The Meg staff must be fuming over this...

Robo-K33F

The Amstor Computer

Keef --

If it's any consolation, I think most subscribers are on your side over this, and the offer of a replacement issue is much appreciated.

gnilleps

Is this going to affect the issues in the shops? How can I quickly and easily tell if it's a bad copy?

gnilleps

And how did I miss the thread with the whacking great title of"Meg 237 - Printing Error"?

The Amstor Computer

Gnilleps -

From what's been said, I think only the subs issues have actually gone out in this condition. The issues that would normally go to shops will be fine, but delayed by a day or two.

I'm sure Keef will correct me if that's wrong, though.

Noisybast

Er, it is. Went to pick mine up today, and they had the mis-printed version. Apparently they'd hgad an email telling them to bin this week's prog. Was that mis-printed also, or have they cocked up?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Robo-K33F

I've been told that only the subs copies had made it out - do you mind me asking where you bought yours from Noisy?

Robo K33F

Noisybast

Worlds Apart in Liverpool.
I've let them know that they might want to hang onto their remaining Megs until they've looked into it...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!