Main Menu

Judge Dredd: Mega-City One - TV show announced!

Started by Jim_Campbell, 10 May, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalHab

There's an interview with Karl Urban in The Gruaniad today:
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/may/31/the-boys-karl-urban-parenting-powers-superhero-orgies

I'll save you a click:
QuoteAre you going to be part of the planned Judge Dredd TV show? He perks up a little. "Regardless of whether or not I'm involved with it, I think it's such a wonderful property. John Wagner and his entire staff of writers and illustrators have created so many wonderful stories that I, personally, as a fan of Dredd, would love to see. I can't wait to see what they do with it."

IndigoPrime

He's been saying much the same all the way along. If it's viable and he's invited, he's there. If it isn't, he wishes it well regardless. Top bloke. The only bad thing about Urban when it comes to Dredd is that there haven't been another two or three films—and that's not remotely his fault. You couldn't really ask for a better advocate for the brand.

judgeurko

Quote from: CalHab on 31 May, 2022, 11:38:01 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/may/31/the-boys-karl-urban-parenting-powers-superhero-orgies

I'll save you a click:
QuoteAre you going to be part of the planned Judge Dredd TV show? He perks up a little. "Regardless of whether or not I'm involved with it, I think it's such a wonderful property. John Wagner and his entire staff of writers and illustrators have created so many wonderful stories that I, personally, as a fan of Dredd, would love to see. I can't wait to see what they do with it."
You gotta keep waiting like the rest of us Karl

JOE SOAP

Funt Solo

Quote from: judgeurko on 18 June, 2022, 12:57:32 PM

I'll save you a click:

Someone was talking yesterday, on another thread, about something that's "in development", and it reminded me of this thread. Anyway, I pondered to myself that it had been a while since urko's somewhat regular Cassandra-isms on this thread, and it occurred to me that I could post on here and say something along those lines. Then I thought, why be a dick? Let sleeping dogs lie.

Perhaps you heard my thoughts on the psychic ether, urko.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

judgeurko

Quote from: Funt Solo on 18 June, 2022, 04:23:54 PM
Quote from: judgeurko on 18 June, 2022, 12:57:32 PM

I'll save you a click:

Someone was talking yesterday, on another thread, about something that's "in development", and it reminded me of this thread. Anyway, I pondered to myself that it had been a while since urko's somewhat regular Cassandra-isms on this thread, and it occurred to me that I could post on here and say something along those lines. Then I thought, why be a dick? Let sleeping dogs lie.

Perhaps you heard my thoughts on the psychic ether, urko.
Cassandra-isms?

The Enigmatic Dr X

Google Cassandra, from Greek mythology. Cursed to tell the truth and never be believed.
Lock up your spoons!

judgeurko

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 22 June, 2022, 05:18:46 PM
Google Cassandra, from Greek mythology. Cursed to tell the truth and never be believed.
I know who Cassandra is just don't see it relevant to here