Main Menu

Zenith - Prog 547 - What Happened?

Started by Dounreay, 16 September, 2005, 02:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dounreay

I'm re-reading the whole of Zenith and have a few missing progs.

While I get the order for back progs sorted, can anyone clue me in as to how Zenith and Peter St John did in Masterman in Prog 547?

The Amstor Computer

Peter St John planted a subliminal command in Masterman's mind during their meeting earlier in the story, which he then activated during their battle with the phrase "Tyger, Tyger". It set off a kind of massive epileptic fit that destroyed the entity.

Funt Solo

S P O I L E R S

Well, Masterman was done in when Zenith punched him through the chest.  

The dark god Iok Sotot then swallowed Zenith and St. John, threatening to eat their souls over a long period of time.

However, St. John had planted a sort of mental-virus in Iok Sotot when Masterman had visited him in his office.  With the words "Tyger, Tyger", he spent the dark god into spasms, which caused him to vomit our heroes safely back to reality, whilst also sending Iok Sotot off to another dimension or apace/time reality.  
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Noisybast

For more info on Zenith, you could do worse than to check out Oddboy's site, Seizing The Fire

Link: http://www.seizingthefire.co.uk/" target="_blank">Clicky!

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Dounreay

Ta for that good people. Ace website by Oddboy.

archangel 1

i must consult your mighty hard drive,can you tell me what issue it was,as i don't have that issue??

cheers dude(or should that be thank's neatly formatted info file?!!)

;D

Funt Solo

Erm, archangel, have you, like, read the utterly helpful title of this thread which, like, totally answers your question?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++