Main Menu

ZARJAZ 2 (2002) Wanted or Scans GRAEME NEIL REID story TYRANNY REX

Started by robert_ellis, 03 June, 2011, 01:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert_ellis

Just looking at Barney and realised i've missed A Tyranny Rex story in Zarjaz 2 (2002) by GRAEME NEIL REID
Can anyone sell me this issue or post me a scan of these pages. Ta very much.

SmallBlueThing

If no one else can help i can post you photocopies of the pages. Just pm me your address.
SBT

Emperor

What'd be quite nice if the long out-of-print Zarjazes (Zarjazzles?) were available for download. I'm sure if the chaps needed a hand we could pitch in, presumably the FutureQuake boys have contact details.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Large48

Yes I need a few of the early ones as well.  :(

1, 2, 5, 6, 7 if any one has one.
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Emperor

Quote from: Large48 on 21 June, 2011, 06:24:29 PM
Yes I need a few of the early ones as well.  :(

1, 2, 5, 6, 7 if any one has one.

FQP have all the Zarjaz vol. 2 issues, I'm sure if you contact Bolt he can work something out for you:

www.futurequake.co.uk/shop.php

It is the two vol. 1 issues I am lacking.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

COMMANDO FORCES

This is what happens when you don't put any real effort into collecting  :lol:

Bolt-01

Unfortunately we've not got contacts for the original issues, though I do now have a full set so it is possible that at some point there may be a way to make them available. The thing is, for me- that all the original contributors would need to give permission for the strips to be made available again. A task I'm not sure I fancy starting.

Large- drop me a mail or a PM- I can sort all the gaps for you in that list (assuming they are all from the second volume, that is?)

Large48

What a numpty, I listed the Dog Breath ones I needed.............. :o

Was Zarjaz 2.0 the 5th one? or How many issues where in the original series?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Emperor

Bolt-01

Of course you could always take a look at the FQP webshop (link below) and see which ones you don't have...

Make sure you mail me if you want more than a couple though :) Saves on paypal.