Main Menu

Prog 2165 - Strange Daze!

Started by Colin YNWA, 18 January, 2020, 12:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 23 January, 2020, 03:09:34 PM
And do you know - I wouldn't mind seeing Skip Tracer back down the line either.

It is coming back in March in a story called "Nimrod" : https://2000ad.com/news/what-s-coming-from-rebellion-s-comics-imprints-this-march/
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

norton canes

Quote from: norton canes on 23 January, 2020, 10:07:50 AM
We've certainly been spoiled for great covers so far this decade. A gloriously gory effort from the Culbard droid here

Sorry, is it D'Israeli? It's credited to Culbard on the 'Out now' page.

Woolly

I'm full of love for Proteus Vex, but mainly due to the Flint droid's art.
Totally agree that a character can be unexplained and still work (Shakara, Nemesis), but I'd still like an episode that gives us a better idea of Vex themselves.

That said, I trust in the Carroll droid to deliver the goods!

Prog's on fire at the moment.
Bagsy Grennie as Kenneth Neimand! ;)

Woolly

But please no more Tracey Skipper, even the mighty Macneil couldn't save that one!

broodblik

Quote from: norton canes on 23 January, 2020, 08:33:16 PM
Quote from: norton canes on 23 January, 2020, 10:07:50 AM
We've certainly been spoiled for great covers so far this decade. A gloriously gory effort from the Culbard droid here

Sorry, is it D'Israeli? It's credited to Culbard on the 'Out now' page.

Yes, it is D'Israeli - even the Nerve Centre state it as such
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Southstreeter

Any subbers still waiting? It's still not got to my corner of Calhab. I'm worried I'll have the dilemma of getting 2166 before 2165  :(