Main Menu

Bit annoying!

Started by Judge Fudge, 23 September, 2012, 09:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

michael kennedy

good thing i checked that link mid day.

Quote from: DW2012 on 19 November, 2012, 07:59:55 PM
I was always aware that the internet had all sorts of people but some of the stuff that he had written really made it clear that there are people with problems who have internet access.

half these nutjobs probably aren't doing it from home, whenever i've been at a library doing research for a paper or whatever,the people sitting around you...arrghh!

and whats a scojo?

Cursed Earth Dweller

I think we can be certain that freedom of speech and right to one's opinion has been completely buggered when these sort of emotionally unstable people are granted access to a worldwide social network like the internet, spamming the hell out of the social communities and possibibly causing more emotional problems for even more emotionally unstable people who happen to be reading their gibberish(and not the Fringe World dialect mind you). What baffles me is with places like facebook, twitter and youtube feeling the pitch of these problems, how come are forums like this place the only ones doing SOMETHING to stamp out the problem?

Hell, it's not just people with problems who are trolls. Some of them are just downright fucking evil and nasty. I remember reading some news column where a families son committed suicide and spammers somehow got a hold of the family web adress and bombarded them with e-mails mocking their sons suicide with various videos and comments. These sort of people are scum and I am repulsed at the fact that they are allowed to cause such emotional harm to people and get away with it.

Andy Smart

More bedtime reading: Something Awful's Weekend Web

Some of it's funny, some just downright depressing. But be wary. There's a survey of a message board for paedophiles. That one will make you lose all faith in humanity.