Main Menu

How do I edit my profile?

Started by James Dilworth, 09 April, 2013, 04:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Call-Me-Kenneth

Cheers for creating this thread, you saved me the bother!! :D

How many posts approximately will it take to allow me to put an avatar pic/signature phrase/location etc?

Mabs

25 and three quarters....nah just kidding! Ask Richmond very nicely and i'm sure he'll be happy to assist!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

warrenwoodhouse

So, if i comment on here (and still remain a usual loony) i would get my profile up?
sweet!!! :D

amines2058

Can I jump on the bandwagon and ask if my account can get a bump up? Would also like to edit my profile picture and also explore all the amazing new features that being a fully fledged member brings! ;)

Fungus

Quote from: amines2058 on 14 August, 2013, 03:01:38 PM
Can I jump on the bandwagon and ask if my account can get a bump up? Would also like to edit my profile picture and also explore all the amazing new features that being a fully fledged member brings! ;)
If it was up to me amines, you could colour yourself beige and rename yourself Susan.
I'd like to post a revealing yet classy pic of myslef, seems we have to wait. Prove our
worthiness...
Enjoy :-)

amines2058

Quote from: Fungus2 on 15 August, 2013, 02:27:27 AM
Quote from: amines2058 on 14 August, 2013, 03:01:38 PM
If it was up to me amines, you could colour yourself beige and rename yourself Susan.
I'd like to post a revealing yet classy pic of myslef, seems we have to wait. Prove our
worthiness...
Enjoy :-)

How do you actually know you have become a fully fledged member? Does a whole host of new buttons, options and preferences become available on screen. Will the change be visible or do we just need to keep on clicking about until something different happens??

Richmond Clements

Okay, I think that's everybody here bumped up! Apologies - I really should look at this thread more often..!

Fungus

IronGraham

can i also have my account upgraded please
We're werewolves not swearwolves

Richmond Clements

IronGraham

We're werewolves not swearwolves

Richmond Clements

Somebody obviously told you I'm usually drunk of a Friday night and weakened and suggestible (not like that!).

13school

Can I get an upgrade over here too please?

Richmond Clements