Mad Max - Fury Road

Started by Colin YNWA, 30 June, 2012, 06:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

JOE SOAP

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 21 January, 2013, 07:45:11 PM
START YOUR ENGINES!

That is fuckin' mental. I hope someone on the production had the foresight to invite Top Gear for a visit to the set, because there's an entire episode there.

blackmocco

This will be Dredd levels of stomach-churning anticipation for me. If there's one property I worship as much as 2000AD it's Mad Max. Bring. It. On.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

JOE SOAP

Quote from: sauchie on 21 January, 2013, 07:49:51 PM
That is fuckin' mental. I hope someone on the production had the foresight to invite Top Gear for a visit to the set, because there's an entire episode there.

As long they get to run over the hosts.

Goaty

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 21 January, 2013, 08:26:42 PM
Quote from: sauchie on 21 January, 2013, 07:49:51 PM

As long they get to run over the hosts.

Just give the little one a shot in a car. He'll put himself in hospital again, and if he hits a fuel tanker he might take out the other two at the same time.

Goaty

It's been delay with three weeks of re-shoots in November.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/mad-max-fury-road-set-for-3-weeks-of-re-shoots

Also a same pic....

JOE SOAP

It won't be out till 2015, allegedly.

blackmocco

Make of this what you will but someone from the set has reported there were problems with the cast during the shooting. Ego has landed kinda stuff. They were starting late and finishing early every day and the production fell way behind. On the scheduled last day of shooting the movie wasn't finished but Warners execs shut it down anyway. Apparently the "reshoots" are, in fact, the rest of the movie. All hearsay I know but at this point, it seems reasonable to assume the movie's not where it's supposed to be. Hope it's all bullshit. This will incite Dredd-ian levels of excitement closer to its release date...

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

blackmocco

RELEASE DATE: May 15th, 2015. Two weeks after Avengers 2 and a week to itself before an insanely busy summer of blockbuster shite kicks off. http://www.aintitcool.com/node/65189

REVISED GOSSIP/RUMORS: From the center of all things Mad Max-ian - madmaxmovies.com - the news is good! Forget the last post. The movie's apparently fantastic and the reshoots are, in fact, new parts of the movie. Warners is delighted with it and paying to extend some of the action sequences. Make of that what you will.

Also, the Mel Gibson is making an appearance rumors won't go away.

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

JOE SOAP

Quote from: blackmocco on 21 November, 2013, 02:51:10 PM

He's in it all right; playing a character called The Drifter.

willthemightyW

Quote from: blackmocco on 21 November, 2013, 02:51:10 PM

GOOD! I wanna see him have a part in it
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

von Boom

I'd love to see Bruce Spence as well.

Goaty

Mad Max: Fury Road gets a new synopsis;
http://www.totalfilm.com/news/mad-max-fury-road-gets-a-new-synopsis

The long-delayed Mad Max: Fury Road has finally settled upon a 2015 release date, and now a new synopsis has been officially released online, giving us an idea of what we can expect from the series reboot...

"The post-apocalyptic action film is set in the furthest reaches of our planet," explains the official blurb, "in a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken, and most everyone is crazed fighting for the necessities of life."

"Within this world of fire and blood exist two rebels on the run who just might be able to restore order... There's Max (Tom Hardy), a man of action and a man of few words, who seeks peace of mind following the loss of his wife and child in the aftermath of the chaos."

"And... Furiosa (Charlize Theron), a woman of action and a woman who believes her path to survival may be achieved if she can make it across the desert back to her childhood homeland."

The first test screening of the film was also held yesterday in the States, with Collider detailing some mixed reports suggesting that the film is still a way from being the finished article.

With reshoots thought to be ongoing, hopefully any lingering problems will be ironed out by director George Miller by the time the film makes it to these shores on 15 May 2015.