Main Menu

Wot I Ate On My Holidays

Started by Buttonman, 03 October, 2012, 08:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

Maybe Carolyn would like a special meal with her favourite web foodie? That gun's not real is it?

Dredd Head

I thought this thread said who i ate on my holiday's :lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

She awaits your next picture and hopes that you do a special wave just for her ;)

Proudhuff

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 10 April, 2013, 06:12:48 PM
She awaits your next picture and hopes that you do a special wave just for her ;)

a wave of what ?  :o
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm not thinking this through properly am I :-X

Zarjazzer

This is the greatest thread on the internet. A nom looking bacon butty and a pint of wine. Beat that Heston Blumenthal.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

von Boom

Heston would have a wine butty and a pint of bacon.

Buttonman

Here's a teaser before my much anticipated 17 day American odyssey taken by Mr Pete Wells during the recent Glasgow Comic Con celebrations. I offered many of Glasgow's finest restaurants but the thrifty Weirsiders opted for the select charms of the local Wetherspoons.

I am eating the Mexican burger which was very nice and had a zesty guacamole and a tub of salsa on the side. A bargain at £6.79 including a pint of lager.

JamesC

In that McDonalds pic it looks like there's a grey headed ghost in a blue jumper standing in the background.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Buttonman on 16 July, 2013, 12:18:21 AM
Here's a teaser before my much anticipated 17 day American odyssey taken by Mr Pete Wells during the recent Glasgow Comic Con celebrations. I offered many of Glasgow's finest restaurants but the thrifty Weirsiders opted for the select charms of the local Wetherspoons.

I am eating the Mexican burger which was very nice and had a zesty guacamole and a tub of salsa on the side. A bargain at £6.79 including a pint of lager.

Another Butt'man scranscam revealed! starting someone else's pint before the finishing his own, America you have been warned!
DDT did a job on me

The Doctor Alt 8

See if you can find one of THESE

(Let alone EAT it) I dare you...

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7649625856/hAB3DE434/

von Boom

Apparently the cronut is the thing to have in the US now. I doubt your heart will thank you.

Proudhuff

Quote from: von Boom on 16 July, 2013, 04:31:03 PM
Apparently the cronut is the thing to have in the US now. I doubt your heart will thank you.

he hasn't got one
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: Buttonman on 16 July, 2013, 12:18:21 AM
Here's a teaser before my much anticipated 17 day American odyssey

Sooo looking forward to this... hopefully that hand will have grown back by then.
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

It got too close to his mouth :lol: