Main Menu

Rebellion's publishing catalogue for Jan. - June 2015 is up!

Started by J.Smith, 21 January, 2015, 07:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Smith

Probably beating the droids to this (if they announce such things) but I just checked the Catalogue link at the bottom of the site for the first time since late last year and found that it's actually been updated with their releases for this month 'til June.

Here's the link: http://www.2000adonline.com/downloads/rebellion_publishing_catalogue_2015.pdf

Aside from what has already been readily available for pre-order through the official store, Amazon and Forbidden Planet (Phase 3 of Zenith, the Steve Moore collection, etc.) - last I checked anyway - I see that Devlin Waugh's second collection, Red Tide, is getting a new reprint, that The VC's is getting one of those digest-sized books, and I think that the A.B.C Warriors: Return to Mars isn't yet available for pre-order either; but that's it. More later in the year of course - hopefully new hardcovers! - but I'll be nabbing that new Devlin Waugh book myself.

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dark Jimbo

Really hoping for Case Files 25 and Mek Files 3 in the latter half of the year!
@jamesfeistdraws

J.Smith

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 21 January, 2015, 09:14:20 PM
Really hoping for Case Files 25 and Mek Files 3 in the latter half of the year!

Well, I'm lagging behind on the Case Files (one of the reasons why I'm okay with buying the Mega Collection) but I too hope for another Mek Files and perhaps the start of another hardback series with colour reprints in a similar vein (Slaine would be my number one choice). But any more hardbacks they happen to release is a-okay with me! Wondering if the second volume of the Daily Dredd's is planned for release this year...

Dash Decent

Nothing there we haven't already heard about.

I think it would be great to see the case Files series switch over to hardback going forward.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: J.Smith on 21 January, 2015, 07:09:03 PM
it's actually been updated with their releases for this month 'til June.

Still haven't fixed that fuckin' apostrophe...

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Spaceghost

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 23 January, 2015, 02:42:24 PM
Quote from: J.Smith on 21 January, 2015, 07:09:03 PM
it's actually been updated with their releases for this month 'til June.

Still haven't fixed that fuckin' apostrophe...

Cheers

Jim

Or the page featuring the little known Alan Moore works, ACE Trucking Co, Chopper and Al's Baby.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

TordelBack

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Dash Decent on 23 January, 2015, 02:35:47 PM
I think it would be great to see the case Files series switch over to hardback going forward.
Good grief. Imagine the complaints about the change in spine size and the price-hike that would cause.

Dash Decent

The hardbacks seem to becoming more prevalent and I can imagine the line going that way eventually.  I'd just rather get them now, than have to rebuy Case Files and double up just to get them in hardback.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Theblazeuk

Mark Taylor

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 23 January, 2015, 04:54:51 PM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 23 January, 2015, 02:35:47 PM
Good grief. Imagine the complaints about the change in spine size and the price-hike that would cause.

Yeah. Don't **** with my case files. That's ten years of collecting right there.

Hawkmumbler

Yeah just don't. It ain't broke and the paperbacks look lovely. Just release new material in hardback format, with collectors editions like ABC Warriors Mek Files.

Dark Jimbo

The question came up on a podcast with Robo-Keef and Pye-01 some time late last year, and they quite sensibly vetoed it.

They aren't cheap books as it is; the hardback cost would be ridiculous! £25.00 rrp (or thereabouts) is okay when you're talking the Mek Files, which is going to be something like five books, or Brass Sun, which is currently only one - but 24+ of them?!
@jamesfeistdraws