Main Menu

The Visible Man

Started by hippynumber1, 14 July, 2017, 12:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippynumber1

I've just found out that 'The Visible Man' won't be returning. I can't be the only one who enjoyed this character, can I? If nothing else, the visuals were always great. I say let's use this thread to politely request Tharg to 'Bring Back Frank' for one last arc so Pat can at least wrap-up his story (I hate stories that end part-way through)

Steve Green

Turns out Frank's condition is contagious, the whole planet becomes transparent, including animals and the planet itself.

Frank is no longer alone.

The End.

The Adventurer

Since the return in the What If, I'd been assuming it was going to be an annual one-off thing.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

I, Cosh

I quite enjoyed the first reappearance but the second was dreadful.
We never really die.

TordelBack

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 14 July, 2017, 12:34:57 PM
I say let's use this thread to politely request Tharg to 'Bring Back Frank' for one last arc so Pat can at least wrap-up his story (I hate stories that end part-way through)

There was a story?

Eamonn Clarke

Bring him back. Frank is a high quality person, I applaud his transparency.  :lol:

Richard

Actually even though Steve Green was joking / being sarcastic, I would actually love to read that story!

Steve Green

I'll take any payments for the idea in Galactic Groats or Euros.

Woolly

If it's drawn by Henry Flint, then it'll be worth it.

maryanddavid

One of my more prized possessions.

Echidna

Quote from: I, Cosh on 14 July, 2017, 01:06:45 PM

The second one was about how Paedo Priests Are Bad, wasn't it? That was pretty terrible.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Echidna on 14 July, 2017, 08:33:53 PM

The second one was about how Paedo Priests Are Bad, wasn't it? That was pretty terrible.

Yeah that was a little... cliched of the Mills, but its a shame he won't get a chance to redemn himself as he has such potential. How do we know he's not returning out of interest?

hippynumber1

Pat told me earlier today.

sheridan

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 14 July, 2017, 09:46:52 PM
Quote from: Echidna on 14 July, 2017, 08:33:53 PM

Yeah that was a little... cliched of the Mills, but its a shame he won't get a chance to redemn himself as he has such potential. How do we know he's not returning out of interest?

Not so much cliched, more autobiographical from the religious school he went to (not too far geographically from where the story was set, either).

Dark Jimbo

I was enjoying all the weird Bowie references.
@jamesfeistdraws