Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grugz

whilst having our conservatory roof looked at as it has been leaking we found out the reason being the panels are too short and haven't been attached properly...and it probably wont be able to claim for damage as its shonky workmanship.

on the plus side the cowboy who did it is divorced and living in a run down house after sticking his companies money up his nose,in his veins etc.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

paddykafka

And with morals like that, he's probably also responsible for the distinct lack of Virgins in Crewe.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: paddykafka on 11 October, 2014, 02:47:41 PM
And with morals like that, he's probably also responsible for the distinct lack of Virgins in Crewe.

Male or Female?
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

radiator

Because I bought a GCW Zero handheld console last week (for emulators and such) and I've wasted so much time and money trying to get the bloody thing to work since, I am this close to just smashing it to pieces with a large hammer while laughing maniacally.

Mardroid

On a day when I'm running late for work*  the bus turned up even later. On the plus side that gave me time to slide-walk along the grassy bit the other side of the road and clean off most  the dogs-muck I'd unwittingly walked through while walking back and forth waiting for the bus. (I should probably to learn to stand still while waiting...) I'm a bit of a pacer....

*To be fair,  there are quite a few,  although I usually make up for it by working late of taking shorter lunch breaks. But it's a habit I need to kick...

Noisybast

Unceremoniously dumped, just when it seemed to be going quite well.
As far as I can make out, there was no real problem beyond her being an even bigger commitment-phobe than me.
Ah well - form an orderly queue, ladies...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

TordelBack

Sorry to hear that, Noisy.  Dames, whatchagonnadoaboudit?

Noisybast

I was thinking "Sulk for a few days then start auditioning for a replacement".

Goaty

Sad day as Missus had a miscarriage for 2nd time, in many months. we been planned it for while, she is fine. And we can't tell our families. so rare emotion, so hurt for me to awake of that. Sorry for tell stuff as here as need put it out of my chest as many of you not know me on Facebook etc.

so strangest that I need a hug!

Noisybast

Jeez, that's awful, Goaty!
I have literally nothing helpful to contribute beyond "take care of each other".

Banners

Aahh, mate - terrible news. Be strong and take care. x

von Boom

Goaty I'm so sorry to hear that. I've been exactly where you are. Consider yourself hugged.

TordelBack

Terribly sad for you and your partner, Goaty - take all the hugs you need.  Have too much experience of similar, as do far more people than we ever realise, and it's a dreadful thing to go through. But you will get through it.